What is wrong with this mix?

It's hard to say "what's wrong" when you don't say what you are trying to achieve. I think there's a little pumping on the kick that sounds like a compression issue but maybe you want it like that. Overall, the mix suits the style of song.. dark and gritty. I quite like it. It's pretty dirty sounding in a good way. The only thing I am not hearing much of is the bass. I can't hear any bass lines at all.

What band is this? I think the song is quite interesting and i like the vocals. The mix has character and it's not overtly clean and sterile sounding like the fashion now.

It's hard to say "what's wrong" when you don't say what you are trying to achieve. I think there's a little pumping on the kick that sounds like a compression issue but maybe you want it like that. Overall, the mix suits the style of song.. dark and gritty. I quite like it. It's pretty dirty sounding in a good way. The only thing I am not hearing much of is the bass. I can't hear any bass lines at all.

What band is this? I think the song is quite interesting and i like the vocals. The mix has character and it's not overtly clean and sterile sounding like the fashion now.

I second this a lot. there's a shit ton of clipping and pumping. everything sounds kinda muffled, I understand you're going for a dark feel though. I would just turn down the guitars a bit and maybe let the bass cut through the mix more.

Thanks Guys! I've modified the mix and this is the result: https://db.tt/PqrxSFt1 The guy from the band complains about the bass. He says that the low frequencies are not so present. I have no subwoofer and I would really appreciate if you could express your opinion on this issue. Thanks in advance!