What is your favourite Anal Cunt song title?

My absolute favorite is "You Live in Allston" which can't be fully appreciated unless you live in the Boston area and know what kind of people live in Allston.

heheheh

Originally posted by FuSoYa
My absolute favorite is "You Live in Allston" which can't be fully appreciated unless you live in the Boston area and know what kind of people live in Allston.

heheheh

The best part about "You Live In Allston" is that the same album includes the lovely track "Everyone Who Lives In Allston Is Gay".

Oh...and I forgot about one of the very best...

"Living Colour Is My Favourite Black Metal Band"

Originally posted by xfer
"Living Colour Is My Favourite Black Metal Band"
Definitely one of the best, if not the best, A.C. song titles...

Hmmm, this is tough. I am fond of "I Gave NAMBLA Pictures of Your Kid", "Your Kid Committed Suicide Because You Suck", "Easy E. Got A.I.D.S. from F. Mercury ", etc. etc.

"Your Kid Committed Suicide Because You Suck" is a hundred thousand times better when you realise it's about ERIC CLAPTON. BWAHAHAHA!!

And although I love the lyrics for "Hogging the Holocaust", I think "I Snuck A Retard Into A Sperm Bank" is a fucking GEM.

YOU FUCKING DYKE
YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GET TOUCHED BY A MAN
YOU WANTED TO BE A STRONG SINGLE MOTHER
YOU ORDERED A SENSITIVE, GAY POETS SPERM

I SNUCK A RETARD IN TO A SPERM BANK

INSTEAD OF A BRIGHT POET OFFSPRING
YOU'RE STUCK WITH A DROOLING RETARD
YOU WENT BROKE PAYING FOR SPECIAL CARE
YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU FOR ANOTHER WOMAN

Song Titles Are Fucking Stupid - A.C.
and the follow up:
Having to Make Up Song Titles Sucks

Why is Anal Cunt on Amazon.com? I would think that wouldn't be able to happen in this universe. It was fun, however, looking it up in the search engine and finding some results.