What is your most anticipated band to see live?

What is your most anticipated band?

• DAY SIX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DGM

• DREAMSCAPE

• MECHANICAL POET

• NAHEMAH

• NON-DIVINE

• THESSERA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally I think that all the bands will please you, especially the bands that play earlier on the day. The 2 Dutch bands that open the festival should not be missed, NON DIVINE and DAY SIX are 2 really good young bands. But all the bands will be interesting to see, the quality is huge this year, believe me.

My personal top 3:
ALCHEMIST
MECHANICAL POET
NAHEMAH

And of course JON OLIVA, this is going to be very special. One hour SAVATAGE classics at PROGPOWER EUROPE, you better do not miss that!

See you in 4 weeks.

Rene

Jon Oliva's Pain of course! Every band on this list has been recommended by someone, so other than JOP?????? :shrug:

I must add, that I'm looking forward to NahemaH.
Gave the album 'Second Philosophy' a spin yesterday in my cellphone when a was out pushing Stina in the perambulator.

Alchemist will surely do an excellent set as last time.
Mechanical Poet I'm curious about how they will put up their songs live.
JOP, a perfect closer for the festival. I'm sure there will be a great afterparty:saint::kickass::Smokin:

Just wait till you hear and see MEYVN, they are going to steal the whole weekend. They are just so frigging awesome.

Pyramaze might have a point, even if he is a Texan and therefore biased *poke* ;) I've never seen them live, but Meyvn is supposed to put on a fabulous show.

I must add, that I'm looking forward to NahemaH.
Gave the album 'Second Philosophy' a spin yesterday in my cellphone when a was out pushing Stina in the perambulator.

Alchemist will surely do an excellent set as last time.
Mechanical Poet I'm curious about how they will put up their songs live.
JOP, a perfect closer for the festival. I'm sure there will be a great afterparty:saint::kickass::Smokin:

O yeah the after party will be fun.

MASTER OF PUPPETS!!!!! :headbang::kickass::Smokin:

Greetings all! Rick from Meyvn here and I just wanted to tell you that we're bouncing off the freaking walls over here in Austin, counting down the days until we get on the plane and head your way. We really appreciate all the kudos and can't wait to perform and also enjoy what will be for us a truly memorable weekend! See you in a few!

Greetings all! Rick from Meyvn here and I just wanted to tell you that we're bouncing off the freaking walls over here in Austin, counting down the days until we get on the plane and head your way. We really appreciate all the kudos and can't wait to perform and also enjoy what will be for us a truly memorable weekend! See you in a few!

Cool to hear from you Rick! See you at Baarlo!! :kickass:

Orphaned Land for me, and it's going to be so nice to be able to enjoy Jon Oliva whilst (hopefully) not being so knackered!