What is your real name?

yeeee :) necesitamos mas gente que hable español aca, asi podemos tomarnos el foro y nadie nos detendra, muojojojojo :Shedevil:

vives en suecia??... trae a opeth o bloodbath a portugal porfavor.. LOL

i speak perfect spanish and portuguese, and english i only speak shits LOL.. but i understand everything

vives en suecia??... trae a opeth o bloodbath a portugal porfavor.. LOL

i speak perfect spanish and portuguese, and english i only speak shits LOL.. but i understand everything

ahora mismo estoy en una parte de españa donde ninguna banda de metal va :erk: pretendo volver a suecia pronto ;)

just a tip, there're many ways to say "I luv you" in spanish, the 2 most relevant are "Te quiero" and "Te amo", the english translation is the same for both and that's a shame cause, "te amo" has such a deep meaning compared to "te quiero"... you can say "te quiero" to your friends and family, to your beloved, anyone, it means "I luv you" but, if you really want to mean it, when it represents more than just a feeling but a sentiment, then you say "Te amo", when you mean serious bussiness :lol:

there, off-topic class dismissed :)

is really complicated to teach spanish in english :erk: I could teach you a lot of things but it's difficult because I have to translate everything I know on my head and there so many words I don't know, technical words.

is really complicated to teach spanish in english :erk: I could teach you a lot of things but it's difficult because I have to translate everything I know on my head and there so many words I don't know, technical words.

Big words aren't the problem. Spanish is just complicated and it's hard to teach :lol: I hate it when my friends ask me to teach them spanish :p