What kind of drum machine do you crazy f*kkers use?

WackedOut

Touring with Strippers
Jun 23, 2005
Canada
www.revolutionmusic.net
What is the drum machine/program of choice for top quality death metal these days? I've always used Fruity Loops because I am well versed in the interface and I can use my own samples, but I'm kind of looking for something even easier to use. It gets to be a pain using that little playlist in Fruity when you're making a crazy ass death metal song. Sometimes, my eyes literally pop out of my head and I have to shove them back in with the a spoon. Any suggestions? You'll be saving a fellow metal-head's vision. Thanks.

WackedOut said:
What is the drum machine/program of choice for top quality death metal these days? I've always used Fruity Loops because I am well versed in the interface and I can use my own samples, but I'm kind of looking for something even easier to use. It gets to be a pain using that little playlist in Fruity when you're making a crazy ass death metal song. Sometimes, my eyes literally pop out of my head and I have to shove them back in with the a spoon. Any suggestions? You'll be saving a fellow metal-head's vision. Thanks.

Nothing beats the Roland Boss DR880, a tad pricey but it is way cool.