What kind of music you like the most?

Blues, jazz and rap are great styles of music. You're missing out.

I love old school metal the most.

As are NSBM, RAC, and country.

I like some old blues, and I have great respect for jazz musicians, but I can't say that I enjoy that form of music too much. As for rap, I like rap metal Rage Against the Machine and Kid Rock, and also the Beastie Boys.

Black metal is my favorite genre of music. Favorite bands are Burzum, Mayhem, Emperor Immortal, Darkthrone, Immortal, Horna, Mgla, Absurd, Graveland, Temnozor, M8L8TH, Vlad Tepes, Mütilation, Dissection etc.

Blues, jazz and rap are great styles of music. You're missing out.

I love old school metal the most.

Well I wasn't saying they're not good, it's just that for me personally blues is too melancholic, jazz is too chaotic and rap is just tongue-twisters with rhythmic background. There are some exceptions, obviously, but all in all I'm not a fan of these three styles.

70s hard rock ala Deep Purple, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Status Quo & AC/DC, along with 80s metal, Maiden, Priest, Megadeth etc, are what I basically listen to most of the time. I have though recently been taking a liking to early 80s pop music - I must be mellowing out a bit in my old age.

Progressive/Avant Garde Metal and Doom Metal the most, but I also have a penchant for industrial music, oriental folk, church hymns, and blues music.

Depends on the mood, but I don’t have one favorite music genre. I can listen to about anything.

I like Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Rap, Country, Metal, etc.. I don’t do techno or screamo.