What kind of music you like the most?

Besides metal, the classic hard rock (like Guns N' Roses, Van Halen, AC/DC, Aerosmith etc), Folk rock and Medieval rock.
Not a fan of rap, hip hop and jazz.

i especially like listening to english music and offline with Youtube-MP3.me because it just sounds better than german music or anything like that. i don't listen to english rap and my favorite song is from fifty harmony no more sad songs. i find that english music just expresses more emotions than songs with other languages.

Last edited:
I love heavy, power/speed, thrash, glam-metal, hard-rock 70s, AOR/Melodic Rock, Classic Music, some of disco 80s.
I don't like rap.

Last edited:
Well it's metal I like the most, can't deny that. A bit of stuff from the extreme end, but much more from the milder end. Especially 70s, NWOBHM, 80s thrash, punk bands turned metal such as Plasmatics and English Dogs, the 90s output of Metallica/Danzig/Megadeth, doom & stoner and more. My favourite metal taken to an 'extreme' is probably drone metal.

I often find myself preferring bands that mix styles, eg. stoner/drone (Eagle Twin, Plastic Gods), black/doom (Creeping, W.A.I.L.), or Malachi's mix of sludge/crust.

This is pretty damn momentary, at times metal is for me (i'm listening to blue cheer and just think it's the greatest thing ever), but if i listen to a lot of metal i get sick of it and have to switch to something else. R&B is a wonderful style of music imo, so is folk music and other types of rock. Rap is great but it's not one of my favorites.

Ranboo's music is my favourite to listen to every time. Astroworld's old album is also my favourite.

Last edited:
I appreciate certain vintage blues and have a lot of admiration for jazz players, but I can't say I'm a big fan of jazz. In terms of rap, I enjoy Rage Against the Machine, Kid Rock, and the Beastie Boys, as well as rap metal. My preferred musical genre is black metal. Burzum, Mayhem, Emperor Immortal, Darkthrone, Immortal, tyler the creator hoodies,Horna, Mgla, Absurd, Graveland, Temnozor, M8L8TH, Vlad Tepes, Mütilation, Dissection, and others are some of my favourite bands.

Last edited:
Obscure 80's Darkwave music such as Still a house, Roderick, D'as hirth, VON, Minimal Disease, Naumahija, Xox Sinoe, Simon Insania, El, Nuova, Made in Poland, Fiume, Black Solstice, Bigoti, TeloNauka Sovršena, Cosmic 666

Punk rock:
Apulanta, KSU, Απολίτιστοι, Zóna A, Χαοτική Διάσταση, Dritte Wahl, Sluts, Casualties (early), Die Skeptiker, Kalte Zeiten, Trula Koalicija, Schleimkeim, Koalicioni Sporazum, Dont, Fahnenflucht,
Rawside, Slime, Bums, Chicken, Moskwa, Gównoprawda, Kłamstwo, Kastracja, Ashlar, strzelające naplety, Liberum Veto, Kolaboranci, Sedes
Namenlos, Wlochaty

Today's Darkwave Linea Aspera, Keluar, Cybernetic Erosion

Last edited:
As of late its been anything post-punk or chiptune/vgm.

Though, have been getting into a lot of minimalism à la Steve Reich and Phillip Glass. Love that sort of feeling.