What metal will be piercing my brain for the next 24 hours...

Pyrus said:
I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over the sound of Pete Sandoval not shutting the fuck up.
hahaha good comeback, even though I completely disagree with you. :loco:

I've said it before, and I'll say it many many many more times, Morbid Angel - Domination = BEST DEATH METAL ALBUM EVAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR

To clarify: Sandoval has amazing ability. It's just what he chooses to play that pisses me off. He seems to have completely lost his sense of dynamics and moderation; he just beats the hell out of his kit and plays these ridiculously intricate, brutal parts that just bog down the song. They don't add to the death metal chaos; they're just annoying.

Pyrus said:
To clarify: Sandoval has amazing ability. It's just what he chooses to play that pisses me off. He seems to have completely lost his sense of dynamics and moderation; he just beats the hell out of his kit and plays these ridiculously intricate, brutal parts that just bog down the song. They don't add to the death metal chaos; they're just annoying.
Only in your fantasy world. Some of us don't like our death metal beats spoonfed. We like the chalenge of intricacy.

I think he grooves quite often on Heretic. Death metal is meant to be brutal, it's death metal.

Yeah Heretic has lots of groove. The only time I think Sandoval might overdo it is on some songs from FFF, but that's kind of the nature of the album so it still works.

I was going to get some Sodom a little while back but when I finally went to get it the record store DOWNSIZED ITS METAL STOCK AND IT WAS ALL GONE :mad:

SODOMY AND LUUUUSSSSSSSSST

It occurs to me that I haven't fellated this band nearly enough lately. So fuck every other single band, song, album, whatever mentioned in this or any other thread. Listen to Sodom. Early Sodom, thrash perfection Sodom, even 90s Sodom, and definitely recent Sodom, cause M-16 fucking rules.

I believe in Sodöm, I'll get lots and lots and lots of their releases EVENTUALLY, I've got 'em up to and counting Agent Orange as it is and I think that's enough for a while at least, time to look for Morbid Saint, Chakal, Mutilator, Deathrow, Assassin, Holocausto, Korzus, Guillotine, Slaughter Lord etc... You get the point