What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Ken Lyall said:
NO seriously, what is it/what is on it.

It was a torrent that i downloaded that had most of the PT albums on it. I really didnt think it was that hard to understand.

The albums where...
In Absentia
Signify
Deadwing
Stupid Dream
Lightbulb Sun
The Sky Moves Sideways
Coma Divine
Futile
Metanoia
On the Sunday Of Life
Staircase Infinities
Up The Downstair
Voyage 34: The Complete Trip
Warszawa
Warszawa (live)

Obviously it doesnt have all the albums, but its most. You can find it here if you want it.

A way of downloading programs , TV shows , music even games. The best , but a little hard to use. At least until learn everything.

And splintered what program do you use? BitTorrent?

It's great , but torrent world is big. But you can download the things that you even can't imagine. For ex. maybe you guys know the tv show X-Files. I ama big fan of it. And I can download it 10 min. after the show :D

And the biggest advantage of torrent is the speed of downloading. You don't download the file from only 1 person but sometimes 20. And 5 kb/s each! :kickass:

And I think I get write a summary of torrent...

Ok , there is a program like any P2P programs ( Kazaa , Napster , Lime wire , e-donkey etc. ). And there is torrent file. Its lke 200-500 kb. You can consider it like a link. ( Ex: Splinters link ' here ' ) Once you have downloded that torrent file. Its like your entrance to download. You open your client ( The program like P2P programs , Bittorent , g3Torrent , Azareus etc. )

And then you open that little file with this program , and the program finds the seeds ( The sources of your download ) automaticlly and you can start downloadin.

Thats it. I use to use this thing like a year ago. And I used to use g3Torrent. Now any other advices?

Cheers.

What online stores would you people recommend for buying a wide variety of metal cd's?

I have finally come into an excess of money and I am planning on a big purchase.
:)

NineFeetUnderground said:
exactly. and both have sound clips for many of their releases. good luck, let me know if you need any help or suggestions.
What 16 Horsepower album or two do you recommend to start on?