What Music Have You Bought Recently?

The only album i've bought this year is the new Tool one. I've downloaded a shit load however. I'm a poor student :mad:

I'm going to get the new Akercocke album tommorow though, CD universe is a great site for CDs, very very cheap, even with shipping to all the way down under, much cheaper than our store prices.

i love everyone pulling the "poor student" trump card like its cart blanche for them to just mooch everything now.

i guess maybe i should just quit my job and take some underwater basket weaving so i can get everything for free too and not feel bad about it.

there is a ton of music in this world to check out, and i don't believe its wrong to DL music to see if you like it or not.

if you like it, buy it. if you don't then don't buy it. if you don't have a shitload of money then use a burned copy until you have the means.

now with some rare shit, there is no way to DL, but if the recommendations are there, i'll go ahead and buy it. and sometimes i'll just impulse buy.

im listening to a passion play pt. 1 that i just dl'ded. i think im def. gonna buy it.

i guess it doesnt count if somebody buys it twice though :Smug: (used vinyl)

or does it?

NineFeetUnderground said:
i love everyone pulling the "poor student" trump card like its cart blanche for them to just mooch everything now.

i guess maybe i should just quit my job and take some underwater basket weaving so i can get everything for free too and not feel bad about it.
I used to use that, but I worked my ass off this summer. Well...no. I found an easy job that pays well somehow. I just sit down, press a button every hour or so and listen to music. It's like that show 'LOST'.

Anyway...no love for Primordial?

Braighs said:
I used to use that, but I worked my ass off this summer. Well...no. I found an easy job that pays well somehow. I just sit down, press a button every hour or so and listen to music. It's like that show 'LOST'.

Anyway...no love for Primordial?

primordial just isnt that good...what can i say?