What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Ravager - Naxgzul Rising:headbang:
Living Fields - The Miseries Never Cease (Demo)
Pan.Thy.Monium - Dawn of Dreams
Edge of Sanity - Cryptic
The Mist and The Morning Dew - self-titled
Leaves' Eyes - Legend Land EP :saint:

7098851.jpg

The Wrath of the Norseman!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

illidurit said:
So you're saying the Dan Swano records I got are shit? I haven't listened to them yet so I will find out. Otherwise, Ravager is probably too brutal for you:Smug: , but a very solid album. I will vouch for 'The Mist', as well as Leaves' Eyes, although I am not too fond of the shouting vocals, you would be hard pressed to find a better act in the genre. BTW these are only a few of the records I've bought.....

I hate to jock nfu but I've been around the metal block a thousand times more than you

Ravager: nothing Krisiun hasn't done better
Living Fields: good god, ridiculous contrived folk metal
Pan.Thy.Monium: swano sucks 90% of the time, this band isn't part of the 10%, though you'll probably like it because it's crappy melodeath
Edge of Sanity - Cryptic: and this album isn't part of the 10%
The Mist and The Morning Dew: gay generic female-fronted folk metal
Leaves' Eyes: gay generic female-fronted power metal for nerds who like unicorns and wizards in their sig
amon amarth: boring melodeath for kids who always dress up as thor for halloween

Most of his projects sucks ass, don't think Crimson 2 is great at all, his singing style is boring, the songs don't really go anywhere. Nightingale is miserable too.

Well I have said I don't like shouting vocals in this genre, it doesn't sound good at all, other than that Leaves' Eyes has some incredible singing from imo the best of vocalists from what I've heard. Anyway I will check out the band, I have heard of Madder Mortem btw.

illidurit said:
I hate to jock nfu but I've been around the metal block a thousand times more than you

Ravager: nothing Krisiun hasn't done better
Living Fields: good god, ridiculous contrived folk metal
Pan.Thy.Monium: swano sucks 90% of the time, this band isn't part of the 10%, though you'll probably like it because it's crappy melodeath
Edge of Sanity - Cryptic: and this album isn't part of the 10%
The Mist and The Morning Dew: gay generic female-fronted folk metal
Leaves' Eyes: gay generic female-fronted power metal for nerds who like unicorns and wizards in their sig
amon amarth: boring melodeath for kids who always dress up as thor for halloween

how are you jocking me?

i aint play this said:
I think swano is an incompetent, seriously...people call him a genius lol that's an absurd.

go play with yourself tard.

I recently bought:

GodlessRising-Rising Hatred
LegionsOfDamned-Malevolent Rapture
AvengerOfBlood-Complete Annihilation
Dismember-Death Metal
VitalRemains-Horrors of Hell
Slayer- God hates us all
Deicide-Deicide
God Macabre-The Winterlong...
DarkTranquility-The minds I
Metallica-Master of Pupets,Ride the lighting,And justice for all

Steedus said:
What is it?

Amorphous Androgynous (Future Sound of London under a different name) - Alice in Ultraland

Good disc. I never got into Tales of Ephidrina though. I always see that album getting a lot of praise but it has not clicked with me so far.