What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Mr Samsara said:
I picked it up in my favorite record store... I picked them up in the "Previously Owned" section. I check it out often and sometimes stumble upon lots of things I want at the same time with a decent price... but usually I prioritize and settle for a couple... I kinda went a little crazy today. :ill:

I wish we had a 'Previously Owned' section at my local CD store. Wait, no I don't, it'd be full of Ricky Martin and Kanye West. I wish we had a 'Decent CD's/LPs that are Previously Owned' section:loco:

went to best buy with the intent on buying emperor - anthems, and prometheus...but they didnt have it...pissed me off...

so i ended up buying:

thelonius monk - straight, no chaser
Enslaved - Isa
GodspeedYBE - lift your skinny fists
Gentle Giant - In a Glass House

NineFeetUnderground said:
i dont understand. why wouldnt it come?

...because i'm trusting a complete stranger... it happens a lot nfu... my mate spent $170 on a pack of lacoste polos and they never came, and i know a lot of other people who've had problems with eBay users ripping them off.

biggsy said:
...because i'm trusting a complete stranger... it happens a lot nfu... my mate spent $170 on a pack of lacoste polos and they never came, and i know a lot of other people who've had problems with eBay users ripping them off.

interesting. researching your seller is important. ive probably had about 2500 seperate transactions on ebay. maybe 2 of them went sour.

NineFeetUnderground said:
interesting. researching your seller is important. ive probably had about 2500 seperate transactions on ebay. maybe 2 of them went sour.

Yeah I made sure he had a positive feedback percentage over 90% so it should be alright. And that is a frigging good strike rate... 2/2500?:yow:

By the way, just went out and picked up Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin for $9.95... they had metal on the specials table!:kickass: