What Music Have You Bought Recently?

I finished up my Opeth collection with Orchid and MAYH. Also improved on my Porcupine Tree collection with Up the Downstair and my Anathema collection with A Natural Disaster, Judgment and Alternative 4. I have to ration my cd buying habits. As a university student my spending money is pretty shitty. Hopefully more to come within the next few weeks, though.

TheUnforgiven said:
Deicide-Insineratehymn
Deicide-Amon: Feasting the Beast
Vital Remains-Let Us Pray
Vital Remains-Into Cold Darkness

now my Deicide and VitalRemains collection is complete, next I plan on completing my Amon Amarth and Morbid Angel collections:cool:
and maybe my Edge of Sanity collection

poor bastard

Just purchased Diabolical Masquarade Death's Design. Brillliant album. Good news is that Anders appears to be ready to record another.

Rotting Christ A Dead Poem
Satyricon The Shadowthrone
Napalm Death Noise For Music's Sake
Arcana Dark Age Of Reason
Insision Revealed And Worshipped
Sculptured Apollo Ends
Satyricon Now, Diabolical
Confessor Unraveled
Agalloch Ashes Against the Grain
3rd and the mortal - Sorrow (EP)
3rd and the mortal - Tears Laid in Earth
At The Gates - Garden's of Greif
Cynic - Focus
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Empyrium - Weiland
Enthroned - The Apocalypse Manifesto
Genghis Tron - Cape of Hate
Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon
Thy Serpent - Death (EP)
Xasthur - Telepathic with the Deceased
etc......

metal_wrath said:
Rotting Christ A Dead Poem
Satyricon The Shadowthrone
Napalm Death Noise For Music's Sake (Disc 1)
Napalm Death Noise For Music's Sake (Disc 2)
Arcana Dark Age Of Reason
Insision Revealed And Worshipped
Sculptured Apollo Ends
Satyricon Now, Diabolical
Confessor Unraveled
Agalloch Ashes Against the Grain
3rd and the mortal - Sorrow (EP)
3rd and the mortal - Tears Laid in Earth
At The Gates - Garden's of Greif
Cynic - Focus
Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Empyrium - Weiland
Enthroned - The Apocalypse Manifesto
Genghis Tron - Cape of Hate
Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon
Thy Serpent - Death (EP)
Xasthur - Telepathic with the Deceased
etc......

very eclectic. do you listen to anything besides skull thumping tough guy music?

only other collections I have completed are Opeth(ofcourse), Metallica, Megadeth, BlackSabath(missing one album i think) and Pantera. oh and BloodBath.

arzachel said:
Once you have their first 4 albums your Deicide collection is pretty much complete tbqh.

IMO collection is not complete untill you have all the albums.

are EoS CDs besides Crimson 1-2 worth buying?

Sadguru said:
Arcana, Agalloch, Empyrium are hardly "tough guy music". Stop being an ass...

Maybe he exaggerated a little bit, most of it IS tuff guy stuff, and there is some good albums there, but the problem is that Metal_Wrath will call you gay if you like any other style that is not metal...lol he is so annoying that people are getting pissed off by every little thing he does...

NineFeetUnderground said:
im being an ass? have you bothered to read all of his posts slandering ANYONE not listening to purely metal genre related albums. nor was i asking you.
Actually all I said was that I hate bands like Coldplay, otherwise I do listen to some non-metal stuff. And I have gotten some non-metal albums such as the new Muse, which I didn't like that much and others, some that I have listed.

metal_wrath said:
Actually all said was that I hate bands like Coldplay, otherwise I do listen to some non-metal stuff. And I have gotten some non-metal albums such as the new Muse, which I didn't like that much and others, some that I have listed.

because theres such a HUUUUUGE gap between the sound of coldplay and muse. :rolleyes: