Opeth - The roundhouse Tapes

11088211_155_155.jpeg

Enslaved - Mardraum

10806712_155_155.jpeg

The Decemberists - Her Majesty The Decemberists

11089091_155_155.jpeg

Soilwork - The Chainheart Machine

in the last month i have bought:
Popsicle - Abstinence (check it out if you have a soft spot for indiepop and britpop, a real diamond from the 90´s)
Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness (a disappointment really, i´ve heard everyone raise this record to the skies, but i dont get it)
Ken Hensley - Blood On The Highway (i´ve become slightly addicted to this record, it´s really cool)
Candlemass - King Of The Grey Islands (i actually prefer Lowe much more than Messiah, good song quality too)
Bathory - Hammerheart (had to re-buy the damn thing because i stack all my cd´s so some of them becomes scratchy. yes i am an idiot :) )

Ordered today:

Flaming Lips: At war with the mystics
The Gathering: Accessories -Rarities & b-sides
Between the Buried and Me: Colors
Opeth: Roundhouse Tapes
Anathema: Were you there? (DVD)
Pulp: Different class
Type O Negative: Slow, deep and hard

That Anathema DVD is fucking ace. I have that and 'A Moment in Time' and it's countless times better than the latter. In AMIT the band seems really nervous and tense. Apparently there were big problems with the sound or something and they just couldn't enjoy it. Plus Vinny fucks up Empty:mad:

Apart from Roundhouse Tapes? I bought new Arch Enemy album Rise of the Tyrant. It's not as bad as i thought it was gunna be. I actually quite liked it.

Just made an order on Amazon for a nice little gift package for myself.... Ordered the new Wolves in the Throne Room album, the new Alcest, the new Primordial, the new Hardingrock and the debut from Swallow the Sun. Should be a nice early xmas for me in a few weeks.