What Music Have You Bought Recently?

On order from Amazon:

51h8%2B2zc2GL._SS500_.jpg

Iron Maiden - Live After Death (2 Disc DVD)

soundave you have put me in an iron maiden mood, i didnt even realize that live after death was coming out on dvd until you made the thread. just thought i'd thank you.

currently listening to:

piece of mind
somewhere in time

soundave you have put me in an iron maiden mood, i didnt even realize that live after death was coming out on dvd until you made the thread. just thought i'd thank you.

currently listening to:

piece of mind
somewhere in time

My pleasure! I go through Maiden kicks from time to time, and the let them rest a bit. LAD has me super psyched. Didn't realize it was different than the CD version... different banter bewteen songs, some solos sound different. Pretty cool, actually.

My pleasure! I go through Maiden kicks from time to time, and the let them rest a bit. LAD has me super psyched. Didn't realize it was different than the CD version... different banter bewteen songs, some solos sound different. Pretty cool, actually.

yeah same here, when i listen to maiden i usually cant stop and only listen to them. im not use to listening to them in the winter though, they're more of a spring/summer band. im very excited to recieve my copy of LAD in the mail, it seems like you're getting a ridiculous amount of material for only $15.:)

Finally arrived:

Woods Of Ypres - The Deepest Roots And Darkest Blues
Gates Of Winter - Lux Aeterna
Alcest - Souvenirs d'Un Autre Monde

Finally arrived:

Woods Of Ypres - The Deepest Roots And Darkest Blues
Alcest - Souvenirs d'Un Autre Monde

As if that isn't enough for one day:

Mono - You Are There
Dave Matthews - Some Devil
Morcheeba - Big Calm

I just ordered these...

7for4 - Diffusion
Oblique Rain - Isohyet
Gowy - Essential Tracks
Scale The Summit - Monument

Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum

The Mars Volta - The Bedlam in Goliath

Sigur Ros - Heima (DVD)

I'm obsessed with each of these purchases right now. Deathspell Omega took a few listens to get into, but it is definitely some great stuff (been listening to it for a couple days straight now). The Bedlam in Goliath is awesome, took awhile to get used to the vocals, but probably my vote for best album so far this year (that should be different come June though). And of course, Sigur Ros never disappoints. The DVD is amazing and is worth it for the performance of Popplagið alone.

B0000CDLB0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Honestly, this is quite possibly one of the best albums I've ever heard.

And I just bought Radiohead tickets.

Gorguts - Considered Dead
Gorguts - The Erosion Of Sanity
Gorguts - Obscura
Gorguts - From Wisdom To Hate
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Humanoid - Remembering Universe
Pestilence - Spheres