All on CD.

Charles Mingus - The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady
The Crimson Jazz Trio - King Crimson Songbook, Volume One
Eric Dolphy - Out To Lunch
Herbie Hancock - Head Hunters
John Coltrane - Giant Steps
John Coltrane - Ballads
Miles Davis - In A Silent Way

Haven't heard it yet. If its anything like Icons, I will definitely pick it up!

My reply is like a month late but, it probably does sound like Icons so pick it up. I dont have it yet but, I would eventually like to get it. I heard the Dechristinized song, and it felt pretty epic so.

Inflikted--Cavalera Conspiracy

This is NOT the kind of metal record I normally buy, but 1) its got Joe Duplantier of Gojira on it and everything he has touched has been gold, and 2) its really catchy and exciting to me.

Metal to bang your head to, not think about.

End Amen - The Last Orison

only bought this because Dan Rock of Psychotic Waltz is playing some solos on there. don't care if the rest of the music is shit

only been buying classical cds for the past month or so
smileystuckupxo1.gif

recently got a boxset of the complete mahler symphonies, conducted by leonard bernstein. lmao it's 12 cds of pure awesomeness, it's got all 9 symphonies plus some other random stuff, epic as all hell

Well, considering what's been happening to me lately I've decided to spoil myself and I ordered, straight from Napalm Records store:
2798124128a06cd23a437010._AA240_.L.jpg

1178292805_with_vilest_of_worms_to_dwell.jpg

I just love this band. Can't wait for Opus Magnum.

Recently I have bought a lot of black metal. There was Mayhem:Declaration of war and Gorgoroth:pentagram in the used cds so I bought them. I also bought a new Emperor cd. They have been some really nice purchases. :headbang: