What Music Have You Bought Recently?

i just came home from the cd store and purchased:

morte macabre - symphonic holocaust
leaf hound - growers of mushroom

can't believe i finally have them, im fucking stoked.

small926.jpg

Porcupine Tree- Lightbulb Sun 5.1

Tell me about it! The entirety of With Vilest of Worms to Dwell is fucking awesome. My favorite songs are Woe to the Defeated and Fire Upon the Blade. Such epic songs. Have you heard their new one, Son of Perdition?

No. I guess I didn't realize they had a new one. I'll check it out.

Porcupine Tree- Lightbulb Sun 5.1
Got mine a few days ago. Listened to it last night, loved it. So clean and very well mixed, up to the standard of the other 5.1 mixes. Although I was lucky in getting a cheaper copy of the Original Stereo CD, which is pretty expensive at times, it's nice to own a 5.1 mix of it.

eMusic DL's:

11189520_155_155.jpeg

The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed

11189244_155_155.jpeg

Arsis - We Are the Nightmare

10992156_155_155.jpeg

Dark Tranquillity - Character

74876671_m.jpg

"Steaming Wolf Penis" -Assholes and Hand Grenades
Silly-ass band name? Check. Short, rudimentary, yet strangely proficient songs with titles like “123456 Hamster,” “Birth Certificate Blues,” and “I Love 2 Watch U Explode”? Check. Lyrics like “I like chicken, you like panthers/Let’s all dance like Danny Glover”? Check. Cover art that looks like it was drawn by a right-handed autistic kid using her left hand? Check. (www.jerkbeast.com)

:heh:Paradise Lost - In Requieum.
:heh:Mercenary - Architect of Lies

I also bought 2 official Opeth t-shirts and one longsleeve. One Paradise Lost Zip Hoodie. One Moonspell Zip Hoodie. I have ordered one Mos Principium Est Zip Hoodie and a Dark Tranquillity Zip hoodie...but I haven't even gotten a confirmation on that one yet...I've written to them twice and they haven't even replied yet:mad:

Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver
Counting Crows - Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings
Pink Floyd - Division Bell Vinyl (clear aqua blue)
Orphaned Land - Mabool Vinyl (clear)

Holy haircut. :)

Man, I seriously cannot stand Counting Crows. That singer gets under my skin. To each his own, I suppose.