What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Benighted1 said:
I wouldn't say people are stupid just because they don't have as vast a musical knowledge as you, but yea I know what you mean...

no no. youre stupid most likely because of genetics or being dropped on your head as an infant. you just happen to know fuck-all about music too. sort of a double edged sword...

C'mon Benny, you shouldn't have to thank someone for pointing the way to the most known and hyped up album in prog history. C'mon.

recently aquired: J.D. Crowe & the New South :oops:

Recently purchased:

'Hour of The Wolf' (Movie)

funny, I didn't know anything about this when I picked it up. Later I found out it was a Swedish film from the 60's :lol:. Pretty good though, a worthy addition to my DVD collection.

Evansescence : The Open Door ( cool voice )

Trivium : The Crusade (ripping solos, Hetfield back from the dead !)

Tony Williams Lifetime The Collection (with Proto-Cosmos & Holdsworth bitches !)

Michael Camilo : Live at The Blue Note ( with Horacio El Negro Hernandez, the mad clave demon, one of the favourite drummers of Martin Lopez !)

Cryptopsy : Once was Not ( the album with all the TOP 40 hits !!!)

Pat Metheny : Bright Size Life ( Metheny and Pastorious ripping like there is no tomorrow !! R.I.P Jaco !!!)

Linking Park/ Jay Z : Collision COurse : The Most important album since Physical Graffiti and Straight Outta Compton Niggaz !!! That Stuff is bangin' for sho' homies !!!

Stay Emo.