What Music Have You Bought Recently?

yeah, i agree. i have been listening to 100th Window more than Mezzanine lately, though. mezzanine is the better album overall, but 100th window has prayer for england, butterfly caught and antistar - i really love these songs, especially the last one. i am really looking forward to the new one.
if anyone hasn't seen the excellent vid to butterfly caught, here is the link
(hint: watch the video when your mind a little compromised)

NineFeetUnderground said:
i guess if you really wanted to blow $60 on a bunch of nonsense, then thats up to you... im just glad im not you.
SLIPKNOT_ORLY.JPG

NineFeetUnderground said:
i guess if you really wanted to blow $60 on a bunch of nonsense, then thats up to you... im just glad im not you.

After claiming how successful of a career you have it's surprising that $60 would mean anything to you...

Liquid Tension said:
After claiming how successful of a career you have it's surprising that $60 would mean anything to you...

not even donald trump would throw away $60 for no reason at all. of course $60 isnt devastating, but theres a lot better uses for it. like going towards a new pair of alligator shoes?...

well boys\z im fuckin smashed after a hard days sellning/. Im so totaslly pissed. And i bought goddamn dissection dvd as i pretty much rapethem and i recieved a bays bootleg(or bayside cant remember which) which is the massive attacks drummers other band that doesnt record and just plays live. ma nigguh.