What Music Have You Bought Recently?

My Man Mahmoud said:
Pretty much the basic counterpuntal compositional form. Traditionally, they were effectively improvisational pieces that lifted their melodies from the popular songs of the day (this, certainly, was Bach's technique).

Shouldn't you go ahead and log in with your other account now so you can pretend to have supporters?

Your not fooling anyone btw

My Man Mahmoud said:
There's nothing to 'fool' people with. What you see is what you get: the world's smartest human.

The worlds smartest person wouldn't need to constantly repeat the fact that he or she is.....

Also from what I've seen, atleast a few people here know a shitload more than you about music anyway so run along now and go listen to how much Slayer have "progressed" through their albums lmao!!!

I don't know about logic having much to do with it, but one would think that intellectual superiority speaks for itself. It clearly isn't speaking when you get the kind of response that Mahmoud desperately tried to use to vindicate his inept use of the term "fugue". I wonder if he knows that in order to give an accurate, and therefore credible definition of that term that the terms "identical", "subject", "antecedent" and " consequent" should all be used?

Mumblefood said:
No, i'm with him here. Please elaborate, i'm not seeing the connection. Certainly arrogance and intelligence aren't mutually exclusive traits?

If someone is truly wise, they wouldnt waste their time bragging about it now would they?
Fuck man some of you people!!!

My Man Mahmoud said:
Pretty much the basic counterpuntal compositional form. Traditionally, they were effectively improvisational pieces that lifted their melodies from the popular songs of the day (this, certainly, was Bach's technique).

Why don't you go in depth here about this claim? I'm very interest in how you could make the claim that a best of Clapton could be a fantasia. I'd very much like to see you explicitly cite excerpts and then show how this is of the "basic counterpuntal compositional form."

My Man Mahmoud said:
Humility is only a virtue in those with much to be humble about.
Although in your case, not necessarily. Enjoying your serving of arse on a plate there?

localloadie said:
Nice save, dolt.

Save? If you can't see the 'not serious' in the original comment, you're more of a fucking moron than I thought. And I thought you were a moron on the Dubya level...

My Man Mahmoud said:
Save? If you can't see the 'not serious' in the original comment, you're more of a fucking moron than I thought. And I thought you were a moron on the Dubya level...

My Man Mahmoud said:
Still talking to yourself, I see...

TRANSLATION: "Mmmm.. yum I love the taste of my arse. Can you pass me some whipped shit sauce please?"