What Music Have You Bought Recently?

The little i've heard from the Eternal Sunshine soundtrack was awesome. The same guy did the soundtrack for Punch Drunk Love too, right?

About Tower closing down... that sucks for sure. I used to go to the Lake Forest one (probably the one you go NFU?) a few times a week and pick up a new cd. Spent WAY too much money there :)

The little i've heard from the Eternal Sunshine soundtrack was awesome. The same guy did the soundtrack for Punch Drunk Love too, right?

About Tower closing down... that sucks for sure. I used to go to the Lake Forest one (probably the one you go NFU?) a few times a week and pick up a new cd. Spent WAY too much money there :)

yea, thats the one. some of my old band mates work there...theyre all out of jobs now im guessing. shitty situation.

yea, thats the one. some of my old band mates work there...theyre all out of jobs now im guessing. shitty situation.

All I remember is the guy who always had the Neurosis shirt or patch on. Definitely sucks they are out of jobs, cause the same people seemed worked there for as long as I was going there. Lots of cool people at that location, hope they aren't totally screwed.

just arrived from napalm records

3236.jpg

abigor - opus Opus IV

Summoning_-_Stronghold.jpg

+Seite1(Cover).jpg

dargaard-in%20nomine%20aeternitatis.jpg

borknagar.jpg

d11835j52uv.jpg

forgotten-tomb_cd_songs-to-leave_L.jpg

colourhaze_gr.jpg

colour_haze.jpg

I picked up LPs of these two WONDERFUL psych-rock albums a few days ago!

cover_small.jpg

As well as the special edition of this because I want to hear "Her Lips Were Wet With Venom"

Talking Heads - 77
Akercocke - Deeds....Words, etc.
Philip Glass - Metamorphosis

Is Akercocke some kind of joke band? I mean, its good music but the vocals and imagery seem very over the top, tongue in cheek.

@arzachel: EXCELLENT ALBUMS!

you probably have manic frustration, too. that still stands as my fave trouble record and one of the greatest rock n roll records i own.
just the first 2 as of now, the s/t and manic frustration are still out of print unfortunately.

Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence
Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine
Soilwork - A Predator's Portrait
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion