What Music Have You Bought Recently?

B000069JHZ.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

yeah, i would've liked to have one (i even think they stopped taking orders on them like the day i learned about them :( )... but oh well. at least the normal version has a 4th track that i don't think is on the handmade versions (?)

Scott Walker--The Drift
Yngwie Malmsteen--Inspiration (sweet "Gates of Babylon" cover!)
Mastery EP

Just got back from Tower which is going out of business. Are you downloaders proud of yourselves?! What a truly sad day for music. I'm really going to miss that place. And no, buying online is not the same.

Scott Walker--The Drift
Yngwie Malmsteen--Inspiration (sweet "Gates of Babylon" cover!)
Mastery EP

Just got back from Tower which is going out of business. Are you downloaders proud of yourselves?! What a truly sad day for music. I'm really going to miss that place. And no, buying online is not the same.

you're right, it's cheaper with a better selection ^_^

going to tower records once in a while to listen to some titles i may not have heard otherwise and go home with a few new releases in my hand and listening to them during the drive back was something i enjoyed...i will miss it too Richard.

buying MAYH from the tower in santa monica was a rather important event for me musically, kinda sucks in a nostalgic way although it obviously doesn't directly affect me anymore

Reminds me of what happened last year when my local Media Play closed down. This affected me of course, considering I bought tons of cds at half price, was very good for my metal collection!