What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Bought today:

1151345124.jpg

31633.jpg

I read in a magazine that the members of My Chemical Romance like do to things to each others backstage after a show.
It involves fluid transfert.
:ill:

What the fuck is wrong with Bodom, good musicians, catchy riffs, a somewhat unique style.
Music or metal doesn't have to be ambitious, conceptual or progressive to be good.
It seems that people are too old (age and/or mindset) to enjoy more direct forms of metal.
It seems that if they don't hear a King Crimson or obscure german psychedelic music echo in the music, then it is not up to their high standards.

Death_To_False_Metal said:
I read in a magazine that the members of My Chemical Romance like do to things to each others backstage after a show.
It involves fluid transfert.
:ill:

What the fuck is wrong with Bodom, good musicians, catchy riffs, a somewhat unique style.
Music or metal doesn't have to be ambitious, conceptual or progressive to be good.
It seems that people are too old (age and/or mindset) to enjoy more direct forms of metal.
It seems that if they don't hear a King Crimson or obscure german psychedelic music echo in the music, then it is not up to their high standards.

typically id agree with the latter part of that statement...but i simply just dont apply.

Strawbs - Just a Collection of Antiques and Curios
Strawbs - Bursting at the Seams
Strawbs - Live in Toronto at Hugh's Room [DVD]
Van Der Graaf Generator - Live Broadcasts: Collector's Rarities [DVD]
Gentle Giant - Giant on the Box [DVD]
happy birthday to me :(