What Music Have You Bought Recently?

i guess posting pictures of what you bought is the cool thing to do, so i will too. These came in the mail today.

perekluchenie.jpg

rcd2035_328.jpg

lb1_front.jpg

ed_1_sbl.JPG

sg_knive_front_size_0.jpg

B00005NB4K.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

0983.jpg

3665.jpg

bbaeternalhunger.jpg

sleep-dopesmoker.jpg

169686400054.jpeg

Reactions: NFU
I can tell by the name "Naera" that it's going to be rehashed Gothenburg style bordering on metalcore/modern metal with weak melodies and over-palm muted riffs in an attempt to be heavy with an average, overly harsh vocalist...

well pretty much 95% of metal these days is rehashed. the melodies are however, somewhat refreshing, the execution is near perfect, and theres nothing really "core" about this whatsoever. but what did you expect from a band from germany? the vocalist is intense...and appropriate. i should be so lucky as to find a vocalist with such a set of pipes. go back to your thy serpent nonsense plz. kthx.

wow, im surprised mumble. catching up on esoteric and electric wizard?! those are classics.

good choices all around though. your taste is impeccable as usual.

thanks! yeah, i've been meaning to get that Esoteric disc for a loooonnnnggg time. Believe it or not, i was really put off of checking out Electric Wizard (and "stoner" metal in general) for a long time because of all the references to pot. I don't like drugs and i just never thought i'd care for music made for people to get high to. I was wrong, it seems :p I bought 2 albums in that batch with "dope" in the name, the other being Sleep - Dopesmoker heh.

classical guitar...

the album Friday Night in San Francisco and Guitar Trio

are excellent... they feature John McLuaghlin, Al Di Meola and Paco De Lucia

Reactions: biggsy