What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Never heard, I'll keep an eye her...thanks for sharing.
Do you have Gorecki's Symphony of Sorrowful Songs (3rd)? If not, put that on your most wanted list, I'm pretty sure you would dig it.

Yeah, I have a recording of Gorecki's Symphony..., I haven't listened to it yet though.

Btw, I bought that Ruth Ann Swenson cd for only 3.99 at Amazon.com! It came brand new and sealed, with only a small piece missing on the jewel case, also the binding on the cd inlet is missing a small piece, on the side of the cd. Very good bargain! Of course it was sent by a merchant who listed it on amazon, but the shipping was less than a week :)

Berlioz: Requiem
Berlioz: Symphonie Fantastique (I had a tape but decided to get a CD for better quality)
Symphony X- V: New Mythology Suite
Daylight Dies- Dismantling Devotion
The Mars Volta- Frances the Mute
Stan Getz- The Essential Stan Getz: The Getz Songbook

Yes, I love spending money that I received as Christmas gifts.

Yeah, I have a recording of Gorecki's Symphony..., I haven't listened to it yet though.

Btw, I bought that Ruth Ann Swenson cd for only 3.99 at Amazon.com! It came brand new and sealed, with only a small piece missing on the jewel case, also the binding on the cd inlet is missing a small piece, on the side of the cd. Very good bargain! Of course it was sent by a merchant who listed it on amazon, but the shipping was less than a week :)
Cool deal for sure!

haha yeah, i can see why they were there, though. i have always loved that band since i was 15 or something. decent songs, decent vocals and proper lyrics. thats good enough for me. much better than bon jovi since "these days" anyways.

I was lazy with music buying in the fall so I caught up with my xmas money.In the last 2 weeks I got:

The Black Keys new album
Kotiteollisuus- Iänkaikkinen
Sigur Ros- Takk (I had it downloaded previoulsy)
Sigur Ros- Aegis Brujum (I also had this downloaded)
Thelonius Monk live in Italy
Portishead-Portishead
Donovan- Greatest Hits
Moonsorrow- Hävitetty
Asa- Terveisiä Kaaoksesta
and tomorrow I will buy one of the greates albums of 2007, the 1st album from The Good, the Bad and the Queen. Man this album is gonna be great!

My latest MTV sponsored ev0l haul :

Miles Davis : A tribute to Jack Johnson
Max Roach : Drums Unlimited
The Billy Cobham George Duke band : Live On Tour in Europe
Pain of Salvation : Scarsick
Mogwai : Come on Die Young
Jeff Beck Group (1972)
MSG : MSG
MSG : Michael Shenker Group

Just ordered from Amazon.com:

B000005EDJ.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Pachelbel: Canon / Fasch: Concerto for trumpet