What Music Have You Bought Recently?

When it came out, I played Antichrist Superstar over and over.... haven't listened to it in ages, though.
me too! I still think it's a really good album. I remember when I first saw the video to The Beautiful people...it was so sick and somehow fascinating (back then, when I was 16 or so)

Indeed, that is an awesome album, and i find the mixing on that album to be if anything, the best that Jens has ever done. I found myself more astonished by the mixing of the music rather than the music itself, although Daylight Dies are an excellent band, and i did enjoy that album.

B00004Z1AI.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mozart: Requiem, Laudate Dominum, Exsultate jubilate - Herbert von Karajan, Berlin Philharmonic

B00005NPJN.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mozart's Requiem - Franz Welser-Most, London Philharmonic

twas very hard to choose, browsing through the classical + opera selection at my local Borders, but I managed to pick these up for about $6 each :)

I've been wanting to check it out for some time now. How is it?

That's a really good album, actually. I haven't heard any other Insomnium, so i can't compare, but being it the first Insomnium i heard, i was really impressed, you should definetly give it a go.

What the hell?!?!? I've never seen that cover for Voyage 34! I have the cover that has the 3 LSD pills floating in the air. Man that is a good image

Ps i love your sig :p

went into some really shit music shop that has absolutley nothing ever... except for this day, where i managed to pick up:

Espers-Espers for like £8
ANNND
Something i can never find in the shops on cd(i bought it on vinyl for like £15 then discovered my mum had it :erks)
Moody Blues-In search of the lost chord for like £5
and a tracy chapman cd that was like £2 :oops:

Recently:
Unholy - From the Shadows
Dolorian - When All the Laughter Has Gone
Amesoeurs - Ruines Humaines

Soon!:
Heathen - Victims of Deception (reissue)
Neurosis - A Sun that Never Sets

Okay, after 2 listens, a quick thought on Insomnium ATWW....

Production-wise: It's kind of empty in the center...weird when listening on headphones.