What Music Have You Bought Recently?

Bought today:
DarkFuneral_Attera_200.jpg
ihsahn.jpg

Sigh_GallowsGallery.jpg
Kill_Crush_Destroy_Watchmaker__5831971.jpg

Thanks, LT! The other is a girl, too (I know at some point in my life I probably made a wish that I wanted to be surrounded by women and it's coming ironically true like all wishes! :lol: ) and she's a bit over 2. They'll be about 2 years 2 months apart. It's getting to the "holy shit" stage every time my wife calls, anticipating the news that she's suddenly in labor. And it doesn't help that winter has finally hit us now that she's set to give birth...Thankfully her boss is letting her work from home in March until the baby is born.

a second daughter? best of luck in life, dave! =)

congrats dave! and enjoy in the absence of truth. i love that album, although its not as strong as oceanic which is my personal favourite (put the beginning and the end on any album and thats virtually going to be my favourite ever!).

Well, I got my awesome Novembers Doom - The Novella Reservoir preorder package a few days ago. And just before that I bought:

Akercocke - Words That Go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone
Kataklysm - In the Arms of Devastation
Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverance
Clutch - Robot Hive / Exodus

antonio vivaldi - the four seasons

Haha, Vivaldi is fantastic! I ADORE the Four Seasons. Most notably, the Winter movement is absolutely incredible. The Storm, which I call it, is my favourite above all. So full of energy and the composition goes all over the place. Fantastic.

I have just recently placed an order on TWO ELEND albums from The End Records; Winds Devouring Men as well as Sunwar the Dead. :) I'm looking forward to their arrival.

Counter-World Experience - Leaving Lotus
Echoes Of Eternity - The Forgotten Godess
Fountain Of Tears - Fate
Mushroom - Early One Morning
Regicide - Break The Silence
Taipuva Luotisuora - I
Viola Crayola - Music: Breathing Of Statues
Beardfish - The Sane Day (2CD)

vinyl:
burzum - filosofem
emperor - in the nightside eclipse

cd:
jean-philippe rameau - pieces de clavecin en concerts & antonie forqueray - pieces de clavecin
benjamin britten - war requiem
darkthrone - plaguewielder