What Music Have You Bought Recently?

20445.jpg

Devin Townsend - Ziltoid

Sweet! I'll be getting that tomorrow. Didn't realize it was out yet. Glad I saw it here.

DHG--Supervillain Outcast :worship:

The Scorpions--Lovedrive, which is quite simply one of the best hard rock records ever. The imagery of 'Sunday morning', 'an island without name' and the reggae-like (yes!) "Is There Anybody There?" all give it such a warm vibe.

Two hard rockers, "Another Piece of Meat" and I Can't Get Enough", two of the best rock ballads ever, "Holiday" and "Always Somewhere", and an instrumental all make this my absolute favorite Scorpions record. They went on to bigger things next, but this album is truly special.

Somebody stop me o_O

9707.jpg
9057.jpg

200px-Jakalope-It-Dreams-(Cover).jpg
hbs.jpg

blessed.jpg
1415_6540.jpg

Bloodbath - Resurrection through carnage
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done
Jakalope - It Dreams
Lockup - Hate Breeds Suffering
Morbid Angel - Blessed Are the Sick
Naglfar - Vittra

Changed screen names, eh? So, how do you have money left over to live after buying all that music? It seems like you have new adds just about daily!

I usually buy stuff at secondhand stores, so it get's pretty cheap.
^That haul cost me around $40^
And .. yeah, I can get a bit carried away when it comes to buying music. :p

Changed the name due to I got bored of the old one. Wasn't even relevant anymore as it was some time ago.

I'm getting that Ahab album. So far so good from what I've heard.

Yeah, pretty decent. I've only listened a couple of times on shitty earbuds at low volume, so I'm reserving final judgment until I listen either on my Titans or through my AKG headphones (a relevatory experience with all music, tbqh). Vox are very deep. Moby Dick deep.