What other bands would you like to see on UltimateMetal.com?

VEHEMENCE said:
I was thinking UltimateMetal.com needs some more bands on its rostor to strengthen its forum attendence. I got some bands that im going to ask to see if they would like to be a part of this bad ass forum.

Ask anyone yet? Just plain curious.

J Mann said:
As far as I know any incarnations of Lykathea Aflame and Lykathe are split-up. There has been no news about Lykathe since they announced they were recording a new album, over a year and a half ago and their web-site which was under-development for so long has been down for months.

Its a shame but I fear their is no hope for Lykathe or any music Ptoe related in the future. Agalloch would be a cool forum though.
whats the link to thier website, I cant find it

Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

spacer.gif

lykathea_aflame.jpg

Erscheinungsjahr: 2000
Label: Obscene Productions
Stil: Cyber/Orient Death Metal
Homepage: Lykathea Aflame
  1. Land Where Sympathy Is Air
  2. To Become Shelter And Salvation
  3. Bringer Of Elvenefris Flame
  4. Flowering Entities
  5. To Give
  6. On The Way Home
  7. Shine Of Consolation
  8. Sadness And Strength
  9. A Step Closer
  10. An Old Man And A Child

that link is thier record label, I though they had an official site

I love that album though, I got so excited when it came in the mail

and more Metal Blade bands would be pretty cool for Ultimate Metal
or like a Metal Blade Records forum

VEHEMENCE said:
Yeah I tried looking and I couldnt find it eaither.

it used to be www.lykathe.com, with just the new logo(the one on M-A) saying "Website under development" It was up until a couple of months ago, but it appears the domain name has expired, and with nothing done or news on the band since we can only assume that the band is no more.:cry:

Elvenefris is probably my favorite metal album ever, I never tire of it. Hey Vehemence find Ptoe and hire him as your new vocalist. :D

VEHEMENCE said:
Nile and Unearth should get boards on here. They have their own personal Messageboards for some reason that dont really have alot of traffic going in their they should just come here.
this place is the ultimate once stop place dude. i dont know why a band would go anywhere else. its only like 60 bucks a year or something here. right?

abigailwilliams said:
this place is the ultimate once stop place dude. i dont know why a band would go anywhere else. its only like 60 bucks a year or something here. right?

HMAS and SMN are good too though.