What Quo Vadis songs can you play?

I play the guitar and drums. QV songs i can honestly say i can play 90% = Break The Cycle, Silence Calls The Storm, Mute Requiem, On The Shores Of Ithaka. Bits and pieces of Dead Man's Diary, Absolution, Carpae Deum, To The Bitter End, Pantheon of Tears because i dont practise em. Anyway is Rasputin a valid QV song?

..and no. Not on the drums. If i could, i woulda been one o the top drummers in my country. Heheh. Mayb just the snare intro to Storm.

i refrain frm using tabs because 80% of the time they are wrong. So i play by ear, tho not always "perfect". Anyway the other day one of my friends was arguing that Mute Requiem is played in Standard. But live shows i hear its definitely D. Anyway Bart, is that really YOU?! Alright anyway i dont get what u said above about being in D but its standard...

Yes Mute requiem us played in standard tunig. And yes I'm singing on Mute Requiem, on Shores, and anywhere on the QV records before Defiant Imagination where you hear the low vocal -that's me. The high raspy voice was the other guitarist. Steph does both vocals now - which sounds a lot more cohesive. If you want a reference to Mute Requiem I think I posted some tabs to that song on the QV site under lessons a long time ago.

hahah! no wonder man..doesnt sound like either of them but i thot it may have been some secret bonus track or somethin. i found absolutely no linkage or clue to the Canadian Quo Vadis in that song. Didnt know its an Abba cover tho..

ahh yes. i read in an interview ye said doin one thing at a time would provide better output so ye gave up doing all vocals. so ye'r kinda backup frm now right? Y dont u do some for the next album? mayb a few parts..adds more flavour.

yep i'v seen the guitar coloumns a long time back..very helpful indeed. so i guess the nxt thing would b a full tab book under that section? ye know i wont mind paying for it (i got hold of a credit card already :lol: )..its time and effort to compile a complete tab book.

yes the tab book is finished but the layout was wrong and there were bars missing on the pages so it got delayed. I had to prioritize other things like my studio, shows and setting up the January tour and I haven't had time to re-edit too many pages yet. I just gotg back from Europe and while there I couldn't work on anything. Every time I see people asking for the tabs I kick myself for not correcting the first edition yet

Bro ye shouldnt worry abt that actually. Its already good enough ye thought of a tab book, and ye shall get to work on it at yer convenience.

I play guitar and i can play: On the shore of ithaca, Mute Requiem, Silence call the storm and i tried to learn Hunter/killer but i don't have tabs for this song. It sound good but not perfect :p...anyway i think it's better to learn by yourself and use your own tricks than copy the master artist!