What Quo Vadis songs can you play?

Who is that one guy who did covers of Hunter Killer, Mute Requiem, and Cadences of Absonance, that are on youtube?

Hey! Glad you saw my vids, I'm the one playing them :headbang:

I can play Hunter-Killer, Mute Requiem, On the shore, I believe, Silence call the storm and Cadence of Absonnance!

I would really like to have some new tabs from Dysgenics, Let it burn and Absolution!! If anyone here can tabs them It would be very great! :)

Nice too see a Quo-Vadis forum! :D

The triplets in the intro of Mute Requiem are pretty fast :p but thanks for the comment :) I can't post any On the shore vids cause I'm tuned in E for now and since I got some string lock on my jackson, it's a pain in th a** to tune down :S But when I'll tune down to D you can be sure that I'll post it ^_^ For now I don't have much time to shred and I don't progress anymore :S It's sad, I should practice more !

Ho and btw, I recorded those vids for fun and not to show that I can play 100% correctly :p Maybe someday I'll put more effort into those songs and rec some better vids of them ;) Like my Hunter-Killer cover is too damn Speeded :S I don't play it this way anymore, but just too lazy to rec another vid :p Cause recording a video of a song it's very long since you have to replay it everytime you miss one note, so at the end you end up playing the song about 20 times :S When I get bored of repeating it all the time I take my best performance and upload it :p

The triplets in the intro of Mute Requiem are pretty fast :p but thanks for the comment :) I can't post any On the shore vids cause I'm tuned in E for now and since I got some string lock on my jackson, it's a pain in th a** to tune down :S But when I'll tune down to D you can be sure that I'll post it ^_^ For now I don't have much time to shred and I don't progress anymore :S It's sad, I should practice more !

Ho and btw, I recorded those vids for fun and not to show that I can play 100% correctly :p Maybe someday I'll put more effort into those songs and rec some better vids of them ;) Like my Hunter-Killer cover is too damn Speeded :S I don't play it this way anymore, but just too lazy to rec another vid :p Cause recording a video of a song it's very long since you have to replay it everytime you miss one note, so at the end you end up playing the song about 20 times :S When I get bored of repeating it all the time I take my best performance and upload it :p

Hey man, nice guitar work!
Btw I never down-tune so you should have no problem playing On The Shores...it's in D but it's standard tuning so there is a way to play it ;)
I will release another book of tabs with my favorite songs from the other albums and maybe a few lessons when we come back from tour in February.

Hey man, nice guitar work!
Btw I never down-tune so you should have no problem playing On The Shores...it's in D but it's standard tuning so there is a way to play it ;)
I will release another book of tabs with my favorite songs from the other albums and maybe a few lessons when we come back from tour in February.

Wooah! Thanks :) it's awesome to receive a positive comment from you Bart :) I can't wait to see that book of your favorite songs it will rock and learn your lessons :D

That line-up is awesome man, we'd be glad to do it!

If you do it, you have to come to Sector 7-G in Augusta, Georgia. I think a show like this would bring a huge crowd. When Necro came here it was insane! There is another band that would have to be on the tour, The Faceless. Go check them out. myspace.com/thefaceless.

Go check out/add my profile for anyone who wants to, myspace.com/thegrimmelproag.

I used to be able to play a few of the songs on drums, can't remember which ones though :(. Not as fast either heh

playing the guitar for 3 years..i only tried to play Silence calls the storm and i got it..i'm tuned in D so i fucked off abs and gp4 files

I play guitar and I can play Hunter/Killer, The mute requiem, On the shores, I believe, Dream, Cadences of Absonance, the Day the universe changed and I think, if I had the other guitar pro tabs, I could be able to play them ;) :headbang:

I'm now uploading all my guitar pro tabs on that site :

Guitar Tabs

I took them from the mysongbook site, but they are discussing if it's legal or not the distribution of guitar tabs.

Have Fun ;)

I play the guitar and drums. QV songs i can honestly say i can play 90% = Break The Cycle, Silence Calls The Storm, Mute Requiem, On The Shores Of Ithaka. Bits and pieces of Dead Man's Diary, Absolution, Carpae Deum, To The Bitter End, Pantheon of Tears because i dont practise em. Anyway is Rasputin a valid QV song?

..and no. Not on the drums. If i could, i woulda been one o the top drummers in my country. Heheh. Mayb just the snare intro to Storm.

i refrain frm using tabs because 80% of the time they are wrong. So i play by ear, tho not always "perfect". Anyway the other day one of my friends was arguing that Mute Requiem is played in Standard. But live shows i hear its definitely D. Anyway Bart, is that really YOU?! Alright anyway i dont get what u said above about being in D but its standard...