What should be the next single?

mrthrax said:
i think its a waste of time and money if they release another single,take a leaf out of pantera's book,on the trendkill record they only released drag the waters in the states,a band of such stature would usually release at least 2 or 3 singles but they were smart enough to realise that metal wasnt popular and it wasnt in there best interests.

they would be much better off spending money on full page ads and timely adds on radio.

When the Trendkill album came out, metal music was in bad shape. It wasn't played anywhere (Radio or TV). I think with radio stations playing more metal music now, and Headbangers Ball back, there is a chance that by releasing at least 3 singles off of WCFYA, the record will sell more. It truely is a great album.

Any place, the Superhero and then What doesnt die. I hear them drums in my sleep, it's so cool.... :loco:

I know what the next single is, as we all do. But, I think it's a bad choice. Go w/ What doesn't Die, Superhero, WCFYA or Think About An End. I personally believe that Think About an End is the best cut off the whole damn record.

But I'm talking out my ass cuz I'll take ANYTHING they choose as long as it gets airplay.....

If we lived in a cool world with cool people, then "Black Dahlia" would become a big hit. But since there are about 6 billion cagemonkeys and Mariah "Fuck me, I´m lame" Carey on this planet I guess ThaX would have to make a song with Stacie Orrico called "I´m a good, honest, conservative, christian girl (and I wan´t your dick up my shitter)". But if you want my 2 cents (or is it 50 cent) I think "Taking the music back" is a good choice.

Fuck, this is not a good day at all...

Yeah, we have no say on the next single. But if we could change things WCFYA is a wicked track and deserving of much airplay. But that ain't gonna happen in this universe...anyone know how to skip into one of the parallel universes where Anthrax is the biggest band out there? :D

That's a good script idea for the now defunct 'SLIDERS'. I'd smash the control and keep us all there till we died! Muhahahahahahahahaha!

And speaking of, That behotch from the show was hot! Kari Wuher or whatever...thank god she made some soft core prono.....thank god indeed. o_O

why not release about 6 or 7 singles? not likely but hey, it worked for def leppard, many of these songs have good potential. for people who dont know anthrax or arent big metal fans in particular i would choose cadillac rock box, i played if for a few buddies in my truck and they loved it. my buddy is a welder and he said he was going to ink "caddillac rock box" on his welding helmet! lol