The new album should be a single track!

@Trey: I would call myself a huge fan of SP, I dunno about you..but what do you think of the start of season 9? for me, i'm disappointed..
901 - had it's moments, it was okay, but nothing great
902 - sucked
903 - sucked

the whole one-song-album thing has gotten cliche. Green Carnation has already done it, Edge of Sanity has done it twice and Mike was actually involved the first time. Other bands have done it. The novelty has worn off, and like others said, they wouldnt play it live. So why bother?

im also a huge fan of south park, and about the new season i thought it kind of sucked that they changed mr. garrison into a woman with weird ass titties

Wolftribe said:
the whole one-song-album thing has gotten cliche. Green Carnation has already done it, Edge of Sanity has done it twice and Mike was actually involved the first time. Other bands have done it. The novelty has worn off, and like others said, they wouldnt play it live. So why bother?

Notice how every single one of these albums kicked ass. You also forgot Diabolical Masquerade's Death's Design. 61 tracks of pure bliss.

I wouldn't put it past Opeth to try this. Wasn't there a rumor awhile back of the new album being 2 30-minute tracks?

Master_Debater said:
Notice how every single one of these albums kicked ass. You also forgot Diabolical Masquerade's Death's Design. 61 tracks of pure bliss.

I wouldn't put it past Opeth to try this. Wasn't there a rumor awhile back of the new album being 2 30-minute tracks?
That was Mikael's original intent with MAYH, but right before they finished the album,Edge of Sanity as Mikael puts it"beat me to it". He did'nt think it would be wise to release it as one single 40+ minute song after that.