what should girls wear to metal concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyssa_xo

New Metal Member
Jan 11, 2010
Alright, so for real I am not trying to call anyone out on here, but I have a question that I can't seem to get a decent answer too. I am a girl and I'm 18 and going to my first metal concert, and I wasn't sure how I am supposed to dress. I figured that jeans and a band shirt would probably work best, 'cause that is how I dress anyways. I looked up some stuff just in case, and I found this link. Don't get me wrong, the girl looks hot and I love her hair and makeup and clothes. I want to try out the look, but I had a couple questions.

1.) I don't want to look like I am there to sleep with the band, 'cause that isn't why I am going. Do all the girls that go to shows dress like this or will I stand out too much?

2.) The chick said that she put in clip in hair extensions and false eyelashes? Would those fall out while headbanging or moshing?

3.) She was wearing heels, would that be a bad idea to wear those?

Are guys at shows really into chicks that look like this?
I wanna try it out, but I am afraid that the make up will run or my hair will fall out while having fun.

Here is the link
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7FUk076wuw&feature=related[/ame]

Also, do a lot of girls go to metal shows? I have never been to one, and I am going to see Nile. I don't know any other girls that are into metal around where I live.

1)It typically doesn't matter what you wear to a concert if you're a female. If a band is wanting to bang chicks and you're attractive, forget about being respected.

2)If you plan on wearing hair extentions and fake eyelashes, you shouldn't be at a metal concert. Scene kids don't headbang.

3)Heals are not ideal for metal concerts unless you plan to be on stage stripping. In your case, I think that would be the best route.

I honestly hope you are a fluke because you lack common sense.

Hm, I think that you guys are confused as to what I was asking. I was basically wanting to know if this look would work out at a concert. That is not me in the video, that is a video that I found. I like her hair and makeup and wanted to try it out but I have never been to a concert and wanted to know IF it would work or not.

Assuming this is a serious thread; Anyone at this concert who cares about this is a dumbass anyway. My advice would be to focus on the bands rather than a bunch of horny retard scene kids. Wear something comfortable and forget about them.

agree with Basilisk....who cares what you wear......if you're trying to be a poser....go with the extension and fake eyelashes,.....

just go and enjoy them band....if you like the band or if you know the band...

and should we discuss this topic anyway?????????

sorry but it meanless...

Status
Not open for further replies.