What kinda girls do you go for?

the links i posted are the links i'm looking at when i jack my dick

London Andrews is "curvy" with "an hour-glass figure"

if you want to see a female looking like Jabba-The-Hutt, then click here
http://www.google.com/search?q=SSBB...a=X&ei=aOIOUYOCPInu2gXQgoDQCg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ

Shes not "curvy" shes a fat fuck with an ugly face.

tumblr_mecpenlkV21rkkrw3o1_500.jpg

That's curvy...

no kid, I think it's pretty straight forward and I find it sad you can't understand. I don't want to "woo", as you say, a metalhead. I'm just wondering because I mean not to be conceated (sp?) or anything but I can pretty much get anything I want, and I don't really think metalheads are digging me because I'm pretty so I'm asking for opinions. That brief enough for you?
you're pretty enough to "model"
and you're pretty enough to get any guy you want
except the guys that like ugly girls??
yeah, that sounds pretty conceited to me

Non specific, usually as long as there is some sort of spark/attraction between both people.
If I had to be specific - girls who are like me. So that being a nerdy trans girl.

Reactions: Bloopy
I've been looking at this forum for a long long time and just recently made an acount. But I'm just wondering what kind of girls metalheads are attracted to. Like I'm a girl, I model but it seems as if metalheads just aren't attracted to me. So do you go for preps or other fellow looking metalheads? assuming they've both got good personalities.
What do you mean with ``I model''
It`s serious question, not irony. What kind of model?

Like I'm a girl, I model but it seems as if metalheads just aren't attracted to me
the idea that "every image has an audience" is actually true in modeling
anyone with a vagina can "be a model" with guys out there thinking you're sexy-as-hell
but the problem with this, is that "one man's treasure is another man's trash"
when it comes to "sexy women" different men are attracted to different things,
at the end of the day, if you've got men thinking you're sexy enough that you're telling us that you "model"
then this means there are men out there that think you're sexually repulsive

to clarify this
when Tom Brady married Giselle, he was trying to be the "best at everything",
and not being satisfied with just merely being the best football player in the NFL
he had to go get himself married to the specific woman that a bunch of other NFL players thought was the sexiest woman in the world

now, look at how super-bony Giselle Bundchen was (and still is) and compare that to how "voluptuous" London Andrews is

Giselle makes her money from men thinking she's the sexiest thing on earth
London makes her money from a totally different set of guys thinking she's the sexiest thing on earth
bony Giselle is taller but London is 3 times Giselle's weight

if you're gonna continue being a model, you're gonna have to fully embrace the guys that think you're sexy
but this will mean totally ignoring the guys who think you're sexually repulsive