What kind of girls do metalheads prefer?

Originally posted by Wolff
At least he isn't sucking his own dick yet ;)
thinkerg.gif

Originally posted by Trapped
ha ha. that smiley was DAMN cool, almost as good as the dancing banana.... almost!!

Thank you, I try and keep things fresh for my tens of fans out there :D .

(Yet another brazen self-serving promotion via S4R)

i want someone who is:
- attractive
- sweet
- not a goth
- not a bimbo
- creative
- and she has to be FINE!

i don't really care if they're into metal...i actually prefer them not to be

I don't really know. She doesn't need to be into metal, I know that the chance of meeting someone who is in the next few years is small anyways. I don't know/care if this is shallow or not, but she has to be at least fairly attractive, I don't think I could be with someone who was "hard" on my eyes. I don't really have much room to be picky really, i'd just like someone intelligent and open-minded I guess.

Bleed for me, it's interesting how you began with "attractive" and ended with "and she's gotta be fine!" Oh, all those poor ugly girls out there, lacking love. I feel for them :cry: Do you know that in different cultures, the girl you find attractive might be considered butt-ugly, uglier than a dog's constipated anus? The reason I'm mentioning this is because I'm not beautiful, by magazine standards, and I once was called "ugly" by an internet idiot. But fortunately, my husband loved me for me: my sweetness, intellect, compassion, love, etc. Now we have a beautiful son together, a wonderful family, and he doesn't have to worry that I'll cheat on him (since I'm not overly attractive :p). Which brings up a thought: someone too good looking is bad business. No matter how much you trust an attractive person, there's always this nagging underlying jealousy, against him/her or against others who might find him/her attractive. This is why I personally find an endearing quirk more attractive than physical beauty. Now all I have to worry about is someone finding that quirk attractive as well, but I'll beat 'em off with an ugly stick! :D

I'm not beautiful, by magazine standards

So your not a starving, stick-thin, hollow-headed, crispily-tanned bimbo?
GOOD.

I hate that..

"Ooh, she's killing herself by eating one meal a week, and those breast implants make her really stand out.. let's be like her, and go sit in the sun, get cancer and ignorant males!"