What kind of girls do metalheads prefer?

Siren

Dec 6, 2001
What kind of girls do you pay attention to mostly?
And what kind of girls do you prefer for a relationship?

You can mention whatever kinds of girls you want, but I'm especially interested in the distinction between metal and normal girls.

attractive ones :pP
Well I don't think I'm looking for something specific. Ok I've got something in my mind, a general idea of how the "perfect" girl is, but every girl whom I've been with was far from that. Let's talk about that then..
I LOVE long hair, that's one point. I also really like a nice butt :p Then she just got to have a good-looking face and be smart and interesting as a person :)
I like girls who are into metal and look like it. If they've got the characteristics I mentioned above, dress in black and listen to Opeth as well, then that's it. I'm in love :) That's not something I look forward to, but it's still a plus. When I was younger I really wanted my girlfriend to be a "metalhead". Now I rarely think about it, if at all.
Hope that helps :loco:

another point here.. change the topic.. a lot of ppl here think that calling them "metalheads" is like swearing or something :p they won't even bother :)

Someone that complements my personality... Yet someone who has their own quirky personality and ways...

They don't have to like metal, but they have to at-least understand that it means alot to me.

Intelligent, Interesting.

...and now for something superficial...!!

long hair :D

Originally posted by Trapped
Someone that complements my personality... Yet someone who has their own quirky personality and ways...

They don't have to like metal, but they have to at-least understand that it means alot to me.

Intelligent, Interesting.

...and now for something superficial...!!

long hair :D

yeah, add that to my list :lol:

Originally posted by TheMindzI
another point here.. change the topic.. a lot of ppl here think that calling them "metalheads" is like swearing or something :p they won't even bother :)

Dunno about that.. But I guess the word "girls" will do the trick :p

Intelligence, of course. And looks only matter to a certain point. For example, my school is full of gorgeous girls, of which almost none have a brain (this goes for the guys too-no one here has brains).

You're all a bunch of liars!! You know you want some metalhead chick with long black or blonde hair, thigh-high boots, a leather jacket with chains and spikes, and a black mini skirt barely covering anything, complimented by fishnet stockings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I forgot the corset :p

For example, my school is full of gorgeous girls, of which almost none have a brain (this goes for the guys too-no one here has brains).

... It's good to see that you're keeping an open mind about you're sexuality.... keeping an eye on the -gorgeous- guys... :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Trapped

... It's good to see that you're keeping an open mind about you're sexuality.... keeping an eye on the -gorgeous- guys... :lol: :lol:

At least he isn't sucking his own dick yet ;)

All you need is a long dick, or a deformed spine... but since I have none, I agree.

wait a second! Pardon my misplaced modifiers! I meant that neither guys nor the gorgeous girls have brains! Hhehe...thanks for pointing that'un out!