What kinda girls do you go for?

Well, I like girls that aren't afraid to share that they like metal, that they're not afraid to be different. Also that they can handle some diversity to their metal genre. Metalheads are... Feared or disliked in general society nowadays. That's why people don't approach metalheads. I would talk to you Effigy. XD

I love my blonde, German girlfriend. While she's not a metalhead, she was accepting of my music and down to see some cool shows. The first she saw was a GWAR concert lol. Since then I've only been able to take her to a Lamb Of God concert in Boston, but i think it's awesome that she's open to my metal.

ya older chicks are way better. girls are so dumb these days when younger.

if i'm looking at a 20-year-old girl and her mom, and they're both single, and they both think i'm cute, i'll end up with the mom, i've done it alot

i've slept with women whose children are older than me, and trust me, its a hell of a lot less hassle than trying to date a woman that's got toddler kids

when i was in highschool i actually slept with the mother of a girl that was going to class with me

i like women with..... cute faces and hot bodies. Both sweet and sexy. Loving metal music doesn't hurt either ;)

for example, would DEFINITELY bang this girl she is my dream woman

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrRf_6HNOM&feature=share&list=UUbHSqf2zStDDsG7c1zH8ZOw[/ame]

she has some HOT videos.. this is just the first that came up.

I'm quite new here,but as a female I have to say that you're just embarrassing yourself here.From what I have read you seem like an ignorant cunt. It's not always about looks honey.
Its about having confidence,having intellectual coversations-not even-its about having a good personality and not counting on looks.

Confidence is sexy ;)

I don't know you personally but you're giving one a bad vibe of who you are. Not to mention instead of asking whats what or not knowing where Denver is,why not search the web for valuable information than finding out if guys want to date you.

Oh brother, the kind of shit i hear coming out of you females mouths these days is disturbing. Im surprised you are upset over whats being discussed. Who are you to decide whats sexy and whats not.
You want men to stop objectifying woman, stop dressing like a skank, save it for the bed room. Grow up

I'd like a girl I can have a meaningful conversation with. Perhaps, someone I can also learn from as well. Someone who is an individual who doesn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks. We'd have to have a lot in common too, obviously. My last relationship fell apart because of the lack of that. She doesn't have to be a metalhead but has to like some metal or at least respect it.

Looks are the icing on the cake but they aren't everything. That said...

this^^^ is what i want a girl to dress like

http://www.google.com/search?num=10....0.297.2033.2-8.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.ePnE9Z5eDwI

this^^^ is what i want a girl's body to look like

A-FUCKIN'-MEN!

Not enough rape in this thread.

not enough pictures in this thread

london_by_darkstarsunflower-d4pd0if.jpg