What kinda girls do you go for?

You have nice full lips,smooth skin and clear complection...
I can't tell what color your eyes are but you definately make me wonder what the rest of your body looks like;)

Well, I like a girl that's pretty, loving, funny, caring, etc.

But, the types of girls that I've found interesting are those that are into metal, punk, and goth. They're full of attitude and have great taste in things.

They could like metal genres like traditional metal, thrash metal, death metal, black metal, progressive metal, power metal, doom metal, symphonic metal, etc. They could like punk genres hardcore punk, horror punk, skate punk, D-beat, oi!, crust punk, powerviolence, thrashcore, etc. They could also like goth genres like deathrock, darkwave, coldwave, gothic rock/metal, industrial, etc.

Of course, they could also like other genres like classic rock, hard rock, grunge, classical, and techno (specially hardcore techno).

I go for older chicks between 30-36. I'm 23 now but i was with a 30 year old when i was 18 and it was the best time i ever had, they do more stuff.

Well, I like girls that aren't afraid to share that they like metal, that they're not afraid to be different. Also that they can handle some diversity to their metal genre. Metalheads are... Feared or disliked in general society nowadays. That's why people don't approach metalheads.