do you know what annoys me?

So, i've been browsing the internet all morning because i felt like buying a band tshirt. Oddly enough, every single band that i looked for either don't sell one at all, and the ones that do sell a large choice of lovely men's-fit baggy ones, and all of the "girly" fit ones have the logo on and that's it! All of the baggy men tshirts have all the album art on, front and back, what do we get? a minscule logo on a plain black top. This isn't just with the bands i looked for either, it's the same for pretty much every band that even sell them. Why can't girls have album art on their band tshirts?

:(

Buy some skinny shirts and get the art that you like printed on them. I've had a picture of a motorbike printed on a shirt for me before, I don't think it's particularly difficult or costly to arrange.

There are plenty of websites if you google shirt printing.

I imagine there will be shops in Birmingham that can do it anyway.

google: shirt printing birmingham

you'd think so, especially in scandinavia and shit, so the shirts should be on the internet.

i own 3 girly shirts, all with cover artwork on them:
a summoning one, A dark tranquillity one, and an amon amarth one.

the most difficult to find are sweaters, they all come in M or XL size, and as i am quite small, they do not fit me at all.