You, the (woods)people! What kind of new shirts do you want to see?

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Logo? Album art? Particular song title / lyrical theme? I'd still be interested in making shirts with the W3 album cover on the front and either "I'm at home in the Northern Cold" or "Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground" on the back in big block letters, easily read off the backs of metalheads when you look towards the stage at a show. :kickass:

So, what do you want us to make? We're going to make some new shirts for sure. Open for suggestions.

:kickass:

Can you make some more Ontario Burial Ground shirts? I'm a schmuck. :(

OntarioShirts_001.jpg

Ah, I'm always down for hoodies... the only problem is that I've told myself I can't buy any more black tops, got waaaaay too many. :p

Grey t-shirts or hoodies would be awesome - not that weird marbled grey you see on tracksuit gear, but more of a dark grey.

Any other kinds of merchandise in the works other than tops? :)

Longsleeves would be fantastic!
I'd love to see some small "guy" shirts -- they have to be small enough to look decent on a scrawny little girl, those are hard to come by. Or even some "girl" shirts made with the same material as guy shirts, if you'd be able to find something like that. I'd like to see one that said, "I'm at home in the Northern Cold" on the back. Or how about a longsleeve that said, "I'm at home in the Northern Cold" down one sleeve, with some other stuff in other places. :p

I don't really care for longsleeves cause I can't wear them in the summer without dying of heat stroke, where as I can wear short sleeves any time. I'd love to see one with the album cover or something and "I'm at home in the northern cold..." on the back. You already did the Ontario Town thing (which I have one of), so I'd like to see something new.

I personally don't care for very flashy t-shirt/longsleeves/hoodies, so a one-sided shirt/hoodie with the logo is fine with me. Also, I'm tired of always having to settle for black t-shirts, so a variety of colors to choose from would be great.

anything is fine, as long as its available in 2xl. also im a big fan of basic shirts, so more solid color shirts with just the woods logo on the front would be fine with me, i was a big fan of the green and brown shirts but wasnt able to order in time.

I'd be really interested in zip hoodies with the logo on front. T shirts (black or green)with the logo on front and lyrics on the back would be cool, maybe from The Sea of Immeasurable Loss or A Meeting Place and Time, or a song from Pursuit or Woods III. I don't really prefer album covers on the front of shirts.

Another couple--

"The fire has burned, while you were gone.
The fire will burn, with you or not."

or

"The feel of cold, the black of night, the white of snow,
Walking home, the smell of smoke, these are the memories of my youth."

I would definately be in for some black longsleeves with the Woods 3 cover on the front and either tracklisting or lyrics on the back

and also in the way of shortsleeves, a lighter grey or white would be cool. I dont think the brown and green would be so good again because its hard to read.

Longsleeves.

And with some sort of design on the arms, I hate it when bands don't put anything down the arms.

I like wearing longsleeves under normal shits, and I might as well just wear a plain black one if there's nothing on the sleeve.

Actually, still waiting for something with the 45th Parallel....:kickass:

This and as someone else said, dark grey would be cool. It's nice to have some band shirts that aren't black (like the white WoY one for example).

As far as hoodies go zip up >>>>>>> what ever you call non zip ones. :p