"Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground" - Now Online!

I'm fairly certain that Sigh used some handclaps on their Imaginary Sonicscape album. But then again, they're just plain weird.

Oh wait wait! There's some handclaps on track 2 of Ensiferum's Iron. No matter what I'm doing at the time I have this stupid urge to clap along with them.

I am really digging the clean vocals and riffs used, damn good track. Gets better with each listen I find.

Can't wait to have all this on one cd. By the way David, how early are the preorders going out ( like, before or on the unsaid release date ) I know you don't know the release date yet but are they going out a little bit before or what.

:kickass: :headbang:

Sounds kinda Amorphis like, I wonder why? :p Seriously though, I absolutely love it, wonderful job again Dave. If the rest of this album is as good or better as those 3... well for 70 minutes of music... I don't think I can wait any longer haha. I'm gonna try and get around to pre-ordering it (finally), so look out for that.

tshirtproof.jpg

Available soon in M, L, XL and XXL. + New Woods girlie-tees coming soon too! I'll make a thread when they arrive and are ready to order.

:kickass:

DG - \w/

OMG I MUST HAVE ONE *drool* I have cash too, so thats definitely do able.

And Norman, if you get this, come back to UW, we've got things hoppin again :p

holy shit....im like speechless...such a pleasant twist on black metal, the lyrics not in that mythical code. Its awesome. great job dave, i salute you!