You, the (woods)people! What kind of new shirts do you want to see?

Yeah, I screwed up on the front :p

Edit:

frontFIX.png
back.png

Although now I'm thinking, it seems very busy.

this is my favourite so far, but youre right it has a lot of printing so maybe get rid of the track listing

I'm not a big fan of the stuff on the sleeves, a little tacky IMO. The grey one looks awesome, just might want to blend the album cover and the forest image a bit more, but I love it. Especially the thing on the back with the III

Very good! I think the text in the back could slightly smaller, but otherwise it looks very good.

How about a simple brown (maybe light, yellowish brown?) shirt with just a WoY logo in the front and maybe some text like 'I'm at home in the northern cold' in the back. I think that would look stylish. The leaves from the front of Woods III could maybe also be used as a small motif somewhere.

Maybe with something with the lyrics from "The Sun Was in My Eyes"

"Wishing that summer would go on forever
How long before it would get old
Would you miss looking forward to when it starts to get cold"

"The Northern Cold" for sure though.

Wow, thats awesome. I like shirts with huge writing on the back, and I can pull off wearing them cause I'm only in High School. I kinda wish there was something on the other arm, more so than just the Stone on the wrist, but I'd buy the hell out of that shirt, and probably the other grey short sleeve one too.

A hoodie with Woods III album cover on the back and the Woods logo on the front with some words under the album art? Or maybe on the sleeve...

I prefer my shirts to not be so crazy with the writing. That shirt's front is really awesome but I don't really like the rest, to be honest. The logo on the "bleeding" Ontario is ingenious though. I think putting that with the III logo the other guy made on the back, on a t-shirt, would be absolutely amazing.

I was listening to Kroda, and remembered the thread in here a LONG time ago where we discussed their Scarves, and whether Woods should do scarves.

Well David? How about it?

this is my favourite so far, but youre right it has a lot of printing so maybe get rid of the track listing

I second this. Love the logo at the bottom, but lose the tracks.

I like the grey one too, but I would like to see it in longsleeve as well.

The "Ontario logo" and the prints on the grey shirt look great. I tend to favour simple designs rather than plastering every bit of space with song lyrics :)

i like the sleeve idea of "if you're not dreaming you're already dead" The other day i had an idea for a t-shirt, just the logo one a plain shirt, but have the logo in maroon on a white or black shirt, idk just a thought, the more i thought about it, the more i liked it.