You, the (woods)people! What kind of new shirts do you want to see?

Pink bubbly writing saying 'BLACK METAL BEING' :D
Gimme.

bmb.png

i'd def. like to see some Grey tees or some other color other than black with album cover on the front and on the back "Music from the Brutal north or The northern Cold"
which reminds me i need to get the black WOY logo tee

Less black, more rainbow! :p

If you're going to put the album cover on a shirt, a shirt in the same colour, but slightly darker would look good. The thing I don't like about album-cover t-shirts is that a big square in the front of the shirt looks odd, so it would be best if you could blend it somehow.

I like the Longsleeve idea.

What about "I am equal parts blood and ice" down one arm, and "I am just as much man as tree" down the other? On the front could be the Logo and on the back it could say "And in the distance, a stranger flashed his lights." That part could go down near the bottom of the back, like where the logo is on the back of <a href="http://www.rockabilia.com/product.php?productid=57977&cat=0&page=1">this</a> shirt. I like the bottom because its nonstandard, and also its not covered by my hair. (If you hadn't noticed, I REALLY like that song)

oh yeah, whatever you guys do.... try to get the prints done lower down on the shirt than perhaps is normal to accommodate the hair of many of us metalheads, and ladies.

Good idea. Shame my hair is getting so long now that they'd have to print stuff on my jeans. >_>

I would support any lyrical line or artwork for sure, but I think having some colored shirts would be a cool idea again. My white shirt has been partied out and my brown one has holes and a stretched collar.

Album artwork would be killer though. Even the logo alone on the front with a quote on the back would make my day.

Logo and the "stone" from the cover artwork on the front and "I´m At Home In The Northern Cold" on the back.

T-shirt, hoodie etc doesn´t matter.

^^ I would buy that shirt, but obviously it should be the Woods III Album cover on the front not Against the Seasons.
I like the lyrics you put on the sleeve, or they could be "If You're Not Dreaming Anymore You're Already Dead"

I like the idea of having the logo at the bottom of the back. Long haired metalheads of the world, unite!

Edit:

front.png
back.png

Hey, thats basically my design! :headbang: to you!

I like that you put the tracklist on the back to take up the space. And as phantomfreak noted, it probably should be the Woods III album cover on the front. But I also like the idea of blending the album into the front so it doesn't look like a square. I have enough of those shirts already.

MentallyAbstract: I think the sleeves definitely need to be in a plain font, and possibly all in capital letters. It might also look less busy if it only had text up one arm.

Mike Sickle: I love it.

Edit: What about, "DEEPEST ROOTS" going up one arm, and "DARKEST BLUES" going down the other arm, and "Woods III" above the tracklisting?