What song are you currently obsessed with?

eh, many...

Wings, When Darkness Calls, Xeper, Choices and of course Carnal. Epitaph or Nomad are fine also...

Try it all. Vader are worth it.

Onder said:
eh, many...

Wings, When Darkness Calls, Xeper, Choices and of course Carnal. Epitaph or Nomad are fine also...

Try it all. Vader are worth it.
yeah man. i've been listening to a lot of Vader lately. they fucking rule. :kickass:

Prog and some symphonic black metal!

I dunno why, I think i may have listened to, excessive amounts of Death Metal for too long and my mind (and ears simply) want a break!

So far
Mars Volta - Frances The Mute
Pain Of Salvation - Be
Porcupine Tree - Signify
Summoning - Minas Morgul
Emperor - Anthems.....
Ihsahn - The Adversary

HearEvilSeeEvil said:
what are some of your favorite Vader songs?
"Torch of War", "Son of Fire", "Whisper", "Revelations of Black Moses", "Dark Transmission", "Out of the Deep", Firebringer", "Choices", "Epitaph", "Nomad", "This is the War", "Reign Forever World", "Wings", "Xeper", the list goes on.

Damn, I love Vader. :oops: Can't wait to see them June first!

UndyingDarkness said:
As of now, I can't stop listening to Marduk - Bleached Bones, so fucking good.
I love marduk bleached bones is one of their better songs they always sound meanest when they slow down a little ie wolves

el barto said:
I love marduk bleached bones is one of their better songs they always sound meanest when they slow down a little ie wolves

I agree, they should make more mid-tempo songs rather than blast beats all the time.

Another thing having listened to plagueangel for almost a year now+having seen them at inferno anyone who says the new singer is shit has not listened to him. He is also the most sinister looking frontman I've ever seen

el barto said:
Another thing having listened to plagueangel for almost a year now+having seen them at inferno anyone who says the new singer is shit has not listened to him. He is also the most sinister looking frontman I've ever seen

Yeah the new frontman looks like the Devil himself.

Lord Belial - Path with Endless Horizons
Bathory - Shores In Flames
Windir - Svartesmeden og Lundamyrstrollet
:worship: