What song or songs would you love to see Testament open a set with

levi

Aug 26, 2004
For me it would be D.N.R into Down for life that would rock so much a matter of fact i would be so happy after they opened with those songs they could play a set with just nothing but old songs and I would be perfectly fine:headbang:.

Face in the Sky followed by Let go of my world or Chasing fear could do it for me. Time is coming or The Sermon would be cool too. Ain't gonna happen for sure... The DNR/Down for life thing used to happen pretty often back in the day.

don't really matter as long as they fucking drop The Preacher as an opener and out of their setlist. enough is enough,it's the same as Nevermore's Narcosynthesis. just stop it already.

don't really matter as long as they fucking drop The Preacher as an opener and out of their setlist. enough is enough,it's the same as Nevermore's Narcosynthesis. just stop it already.

Agreed I love the tune and all but man I really want them to open with something else something off the Formation would be nice also.

What better than the title track off the new album followed by The New Order. They are closing the set with 'Formation of Damnation' but I think it's a perfect opener. A perfect song to close the set is Into The Pit!

Other killer openers would be:

First Strike Still Deadly
The Persecuted (they have done this a few times - really cool)
Eerie Inhabitants (fuckin awesome song!)
Raging Waters (the devil's triangle!!!!!!!!!!)