Poll: What Song Should Testament Open Their Set With?

Your Vote On Which Song Testament Should Open Their Set With?

• DNR

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • The new Order

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Disciples Of The Watch

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Errie Inhabitants

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
Stop picking DNR people! It's not a good opener compared to Eerie...DNR is more like a middle of the show song to get people jacked back up in the pit. C'mon..we want some OLD SCHOOL for the opening!!! Please!!!!!!!

Hannibal666Lecter said:
How about an overhaul of Testament's entire set. It's been almost the same for the last 4 years. How about some Practice What you Preach songs? Why is that album so ignored. It's Testament's best selling album!

This would be my pick for a new set list. Come on, give the fans something different.

DNR
Over The Wall
The New Order
Practice What You Preach
So Many Lies
Low
Into The Pit
Blessed In Contempt
Down For Life
Burnt Offerings
Sins Of Ommision
Disciples Of The Watch

i agree with the overhaul, but id rather hear some new songs like fall of sipledome added to their set. dont get me wrong i love practice what you preach but they played a majority of those songs during the practice tour.

Testament Legions said:
They opened with DNR on the "Riding The Snake" tour (U.S./Europe/Japan), so "Eerie" would be hella cool :).

Yea...what TL said:Shedevil:

The ultimate show scenario...for me...

Open with EERIE INHABITANTS then go right into NEW ORDER followed by SINS OF OMISSION, SOULS OF BLACK, AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH then what ever they want...because they're ALL killer songs!!

snickers said:
i agree with the overhaul, but id rather hear some new songs like fall of sipledome added to their set. dont get me wrong i love practice what you preach but they played a majority of those songs during the practice tour.

Fall of Sipledome is a good song but Testament have been playing The Gathering songs for 4 years now. I think they should give that album a rest and just play a couple from it and make their set a balance of all their best material. So what if they played PWYP songs on the PWYP tour? They played New Order songs on the New Order tour...does that mean they shouldn't play them anymore? LOL!

The ultimate opener for the Metal Gods Tour would be EERIE INHABITANTS followed by probably The New Order. I think Dnr would be a great song to play near the middle or end of the show. The first time I saw Seen Between The Lines and Testament opened up the show with Eerie Inhabitants I almost fell off my couch for how powerful that song was as an opener. Plus it would be cool to open up the show with an old school thrash song as opposed to Dnr since it was used as an opener for the Riding The Snake Tour.

Hannibal666Lecter said:
Fall of Sipledome is a good song but Testament have been playing The Gathering songs for 4 years now. I think they should give that album a rest and just play a couple from it and make their set a balance of all their best material. So what if they played PWYP songs on the PWYP tour? They played New Order songs on the New Order tour...does that mean they shouldn't play them anymore? LOL!

i did not mean to say that they should not play any songs off there older albums like practice but it should be limited to 1 or 2 at most.
i mean i know when i go to shows and the band asks the audience what they want to hear, old or new and it seems to me its always old but for me personally since ive seen testament in this case numerous times during those early years id rather hear newer stuff. i dont think they have ever played fall of sipledome, correct me if im wrong.

Opening with DNR would give unprecedented amounts of metalheads adrenaline-induced orgasms. You can't beat DNR for opening-up the evening to one of the best bands out there. Hell, DNR would work as an opener for Michael Jackson.

If DNR is the opener and Testament doesn't play Eerie Inhabitants at all for the whole set, I am going to loathe the poor souls who ruined my chance of being able to see Eerie live.

Brent said:
If DNR is the opener and Testament doesn't play Eerie Inhabitants at all for the whole set, I am going to loathe the poor souls who ruined my chance of being able to see Eerie live.

THANK YOU BRENT!! DITTO!!!!!