Poll: What Song Should Testament Open Their Set With?

Your Vote On Which Song Testament Should Open Their Set With?

• DNR

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • The new Order

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Disciples Of The Watch

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Errie Inhabitants

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
Deadly,

Tell Chuck to listen to the OLD SCHOOL!
EERIE INHABITANTS
is easily the choice from those four.

They opened with it on the New Order tour and the Souls of Black tour.
When they opened with it on the Souls tour opening for Slayer, everyone shit their pants in awe! Then they went directly into Raging Waters!
God damn, thats a hot song to open a show with! I'm pissed I'm missing this tour because the 2 dates near me (CT and MA) are both while I'll be in Nevada and Arizona on vacation. So instead of seeing TestAmenT twice, I wont see them at all until they headline next time around. The one saving grace is partying with D.R.I. in Las Vegas at the Huntridge Theatre!

metalicarus88 said:
I'm cool with DNR. But why don't they ever play C.O.T.L.O.D. and raging waters and do or die. pepl would go insane with this c'mon itwas SF!

Man you are soooo right! The last time I heard COTLOD or Do or Die was in a medley of Legacy tunes on the Practice tour. As far as I know they've not touched either since! Raging was done on the Souls tour and much more recently that show they played out west a few weeks months back.

Personally, I think COTLOD should be a fucking staple in the set! Its so fucking brutal and raging and its all of 2 short minutes, so its not like it takes up lots of time. Go figure

Is better to include some ballads , like the ballad or the legacy to their set.

not when they only play 45 or 50 mins. If Testament gets to headline and play for almost 2 hours then I say yeah. But no ballads with a short set. Keep it HEAVY !!!