What Song?

jdelpi said:
John has already done AIR, Lone Justice, Madhouse, part of Armed and Dangerous and Gung-ho live. I have seen him do AIR and Madhouse. I have a bootleg of "Armed and Dangerous" and I have heard him do the first line of Lone Justice. He does them quite well.

I'll give you that. Armed and Dangerous is one of my alltime favorite 'Thrax tunes. Maybe I just hear the high pitched Joey "I love Rush" Belladona vocals in my head and it's influencing my opinion. Speaking of Joey, I know the guys int he band have always said they felt like he ruined Persistence of Time, but I truly believe that is the one album where he dug down deep and gave his best performance. Much more grit and edge. Now State of Euphoria, THAT was the album that he wrecked. The riffs on the album are brutal, but the vocals and lyrics SUCK SO BAD. That's why I would LOVE to hear a live version with Bush singing Be All, End All.

This brings me to my next question: Where the fuck are all the Bootleg .mp3's? I would LOVE to hear live stuff with Bush, and about 90% of bands could give a shit if people share live and bootleg material. A lot of people are anal and want to "trade" or "sell" stuff, but what do you do if you don't have anything to start with? Send a gift certificate for a Papa Murphy's pizza? Share the wealth you tight-ass bastards!

Rozy157 said:
I'll give you that. Armed and Dangerous is one of my alltime favorite 'Thrax tunes. Maybe I just hear the high pitched Joey "I love Rush" Belladona vocals in my head and it's influencing my opinion. Speaking of Joey, I know the guys int he band have always said they felt like he ruined Persistence of Time, but I truly believe that is the one album where he dug down deep and gave his best performance. Much more grit and edge. Now State of Euphoria, THAT was the album that he wrecked. The riffs on the album are brutal, but the vocals and lyrics SUCK SO BAD. That's why I would LOVE to hear a live version with Bush singing Be All, End All.

This brings me to my next question: Where the fuck are all the Bootleg .mp3's? I would LOVE to hear live stuff with Bush, and about 90% of bands could give a shit if people share live and bootleg material. A lot of people are anal and want to "trade" or "sell" stuff, but what do you do if you don't have anything to start with? Send a gift certificate for a Papa Murphy's pizza? Share the wealth you tight-ass bastards!
On some nights on the first leg of the WCFYA tour they did Be All, End All with John.

I love Bring The Noise live Fred Durst and Aaron Lewis didn't a shitty remake of it and only gave credit to Public Enemy. I think its funny that Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park fight about who thought of Metal and Rap first when it was neither of them. I mean you'd think they never heard Bring the Noise or Walk This Way.

Armored Thrax said:
They did "Be All" two weeks ago in Orlando and it ruled. Just imagine John doing "Now Its Dark"......that song would turn from a kinda jokey song to a flipping brutal one.
Now its Dark would rule with John.

DanThrax said:
I love Bring The Noise live Fred Durst and Aaron Lewis didn't a shitty remake of it and only gave credit to Public Enemy. I think its funny that Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park fight about who thought of Metal and Rap first when it was neither of them. I mean you'd think they never heard Bring the Noise or Walk This Way.
Not only that, they changed the line "wax is for Anthrax," taking out Anthrax, WHICH WAS IN THE ORIGINAL. :yell:

jdelpi said:
Not only that, they changed the line "wax is for Anthrax," taking out Anthrax, WHICH WAS IN THE ORIGINAL. :yell:

I just saw the video for that cheesedick Fred Durst's cover of Behind Blue Eyes by the Who. It pretty much sucks compared to the original (How could you EVER make that song better?) He doesn't have an original bone in his body, and it's been pretty obvious since Wes Borland left the band who the creative force behind the band was.

I've never heard their version of Bring the Noize, and I hope I never do. It would probably piss me off too much.

Rozy157 said:
I just saw the video for that cheesedick Fred Durst's cover of Behind Blue Eyes by the Who. It pretty much sucks compared to the original (How could you EVER make that song better?) He doesn't have an original bone in his body, and it's been pretty obvious since Wes Borland left the band who the creative force behind the band was.

I've never heard their version of Bring the Noize, and I hope I never do. It would probably piss me off too much.
My wife saw Limp Dick cover the song at a show and she said it was okay and that Limp was good that night. But after I saw them butcher Master of Muppets(not my favorite Metallica song anywaw) on MTV, I think she was high that night.

Among the Living: THE WHOLE ALBUM.
I just played that shit out of that one, over and over.
Great album to listen from beginning to end, got some flow to it.

Armored Thrax said:
Hey Gas.....did you pick up the re-release of SOS that had the demo disk of SOS with Dave Prichard playing??? It is awesome to hear those songs in such a raw setting. Symbol of Salvation is definatley one of the best metal releases ever but my personal fav is Delirious Nomad. I talked to John at the Orlando show a week ago about any Armored Saint in the future and he gave me the canned answer that it was all about Anthrax at the moment. I was telling him that I had seen Joey Vera with Fates Warning at the same House of Blues just about a month earlier. Anyway, meeting John was cool as hell, he is BY FAR my favorite singer ever. Started WAY WAY back with Metal Massacre 2 and "Lesson Well Learned" and then I bought their infamous EP and was hooked ever since.
Armored, I did not get a chance to , but i will. I actually originally got SOS on cassette. Hee--hee:), but then i got it on disc a year later. I loved Raising Fear too. And Delirious Nomad!!

Would you believe that when i was like 12 years old. i bought anthrax albums starting from fistful of metal to sound of white noise. complete!! when i was in Saudi Arabia!!! and I really like listening to sound of white noise and spreading the disease that time. arnd 1993. :Spin: :D