What songs do you want to hear from any PP5 bands?

for Savatage I'd like to hear some stuff from Poets and Wake of Magellan. I hope they bring the new singer along so I can finally hear what the hell he sounds like.

For Kamelot I'd basically love anything off the Fourth Legacy and Karma, maybe some new tunes. In particular Knights of Arabia is my favorite so that's top of my list.

Brainstorm should play the entire Soul Temptation album - heheheh, but serioulsy I love all 3 that I have, but Soul Temptation is one of the best albums I've bought in a long, long time. :headbang:

Edguy, hearing Avantasia was cool last year, maybe another suprise.. I personally think they would do a ripping Maiden cover. But for actual Edguy songs, I have too many favorites so they won't fail me, I'm dying to hear the new material.

kamelot - the fourth legacy
edguy - until we rise again, arrows fly, tears of a mandrake, avantasia stuff
savatage - taunting cobras, of rage and war, some streets stuff
brainstorm and pos can play whatever they want :p

OK, Savatage might not be the headlining band on the second night, but...

I think it would be really great to hear "When the Crowds are Gone" over the loudspeakers as PPV is winding down. At the end of last year's festival, that is the song that kept running through my head.

As for their set, "Hall of the Mountain King" would be great, as would "Strange Wings," and "The Unholy." From the Zak Stevens era, there are two songs above all others that I want to hear: "Chance" and "Alone You Breathe."

Brainstorm - Highs Without Lows, The Leading
Tad Morose - No Mercy, Clearly Insane, Take On The World
Kamelot - Descent Of The Arch Angel, Farewell, Center Of The Universe
Edguy - Out Of Control, Nailed To The Wheel, King Of Fools
Savatage - Strange Wings, Chance, When The Crowds Are Gone

Adagio-Sanctus ignis,Chosen, Underworld, Promises(Unplugged), From My sleep to someone else, solvet saenctum en fadilla, next profundis
Edguy-The unbeliever, tears of the mandrake, painting on the wall, pharoah, the headless game
Savatage- Strange wings, edge of thorns, damien, gutter ballet, power of the night, fountain of youth, when the crouds are gone, symmetry, believe, follow me
KAMELOT- THE WHOLE KARMA ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!center of the univese sailorman's hymn
:OMG:
Brainstorm(just got into them):highs and lows, blind suffering

I just wish Tad Morose would play shit from Sender of Thoughts, but i will be lucky if they play only 1 tune from that incredible album. I know, it is old and has a different singer, but the fact of the matter is that it is one of the greatest prog metal albums ever done!!!

nightwish58 said:
I just wish Tad Morose would play shit from Sender of Thoughts, but i will be lucky if they play only 1 tune from that incredible album. I know, it is old and has a different singer, but the fact of the matter is that it is one of the greatest prog metal albums ever done!!!

I have to go dig that album up, I haven't heard it in years. I originally bought it for the Rainbow cover, then ended up liking the whole album. No disrespect to the new(er) singer, but I liked the Sender of Thoughts guy more. I also miss the keys ;)

Let me add to my edguy list, i just heard the song"king of fools" and I love it no matter what anyone else says. also from what i have heard of it so far "the savage union". Hellfire Club gonna be awesome, especially the show.

Thanx glenn for booking Edguy!

Kamelot - Knights of Arabia, Center of the Universe, Edge of Paradise, The Spell, Karma, Ne Pleure Pas :)D), Wings of Despair, lots more...

Edguy - Babylon, Arrows Fly, Jerusalem, Out of Control, Vain Glory Opera, Nailed to the Wheel, Hallowed, Land of the Miracle :)D), lots others...

Brainstorm - Hollow Hideaway, Checkmate in Red, Highs Without Lows, anything else from Metus Mortis and Soul Temptation.

Wuthering Heights - The Road Goes Ever On, Longing for the Woods (Part I, II, and III), Bad Hobbits Die Hard, their entire discography basically.

Adagio - All of Underworld

Yup, that's about it.